LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a couple of myne, some are hard to see cus they are drawn in light and arent finished yet. so if its hard to seee my bad, ill try to hurry up and finish them

i stil aint all that good but im still tryin my best, ima lot better with animation and crap like that

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dayum! :0

·
Registered
895 Posts
dayyumm i wish i could draw like that. I think i'm gonna take art school or something cause i get some wicked ideas in my head that i would like to put on paper. :cool:

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Originally posted by WgRyDaZ@Dec 6 2003, 12:30 AM
dayyumm i wish i could draw like that. I think i'm gonna take art school or something cause i get some wicked ideas in my head that i would like to put on paper. :cool:
shit i went to art school spent $20 grand and it didn't do shit for me. art any more is all about the computer and can't to do art on a screen. art should come from the hand. don't waste your money like i did...

·
Registered
744 Posts
yeah man.. thats tight work Lo Lo KID...

man... drooling over the art work of yours man

·
Registered
202 Posts
hey lo lo kid, your stuff is really good, but i'd refrain from adding letters to your pictures, it doesn't ad anything to the pics, it takes away from them.. the letters aren't very good..
just my two cents
keep itup

·
Registered
895 Posts
Originally posted by regalistic+Dec 5 2003, 11:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (regalistic @ Dec 5 2003, 11:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--WgRyDaZ@Dec 6 2003, 12:30 AM
shit i went to art school spent $20 grand and it didn't do shit for me. art any more is all about the computer and can't to do art on a screen. art should come from the hand. don't waste your money like i did...[/b][/quote]
thanks for the headsup homie. i gotsome skill with my drawing hand but i would like to take it to the next level. still got 3quarters of a a year left of school until graduation so i'm gonna switch into a art program. :cool:

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I think they are all real nice

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by lukedogg+Dec 7 2003, 07:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lukedogg @ Dec 7 2003, 07:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hopper_ali@Dec 7 2003, 11:41 AM
something i put together in a few moments
tight work[/b][/quote]
thanks man im proud of it

1 - 20 of 27 Posts