LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 SHOWTIME PUMPS RUNNING 48 VOLTS. THE SETUP IS 2 PUMPS TO THE FRONT AND ONE TO THE REAR. BATTERYS ARE FULL CHARGE BUT THE REAR STILL COMES UP SLOW. IM SWITCHING IT TO 2 PUMPS IN THE REAR WHEN I INSTALL MY ACCUMULATORS, BUT WILL RUNNING ON PUMP TO THE FRONT SLOW IT DOWN A TON, CAUSE I LOVE THE QUICKNESS OF MY FRONT END. ANY/ALL HELP APPRECIATED

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
my guess is the reason the front is quicker is because you have 2 pumps to the front....2 pumps to the front means less stress on the pumps which will lift it quicker.... you will probly notice a big differance when you put 2 pumps to the rear and 1 to the front....you really need the front to have its own bank off batts and the rear its own bank......like 4 batts for the front and 4 for the back...that will kinda even it out....if that make sense....in my lincoln i run 5 batts to the front at 60vlts its pretty dam quick..and only 1 pump.....run 2 pumps to the rear at 36vlts each....the back pumps each get 3 batts....i run 11 batts total..6 rear 5 front

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ALRIGHT ILL SPEND ONE NIGHT JUST PLAYING W/ MY SETUP. I AM RUNNING TO 48 V BANKS, ALREADY. SAY WORD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts