Registered
23,424 Posts
:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

Can I get the link to it? I wana check it out!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I guess he tried!!

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Thanks for the link!!! :biggrin: ;) What is up with using the motorcycle batteries!! :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Nov 20 2003, 07:53 PM
monte for sale on ebay, what was he thinking :angry:

looks pretty good... just like mine...

jp!

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Makes me wonder, is he using a street charger on that?
Hmm... maybe we don't really need all those batteries after all??

The higher the volts, the less amps you need, if you're using a smaller pump head/fatter cylinders.

Maybe this guy is on to something...

·
Registered
379 Posts
thats the worst reinforcement Iv'e ever seen . But hey if it works than who cares ;)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
ummmmm..........I'm pretty sure that the way the pieces are "put" on there, there isn't much reinforcement going on........looks like he just got lazy and bought some 4" stock to cut and place.....would have just took minimal effort to cut the pieces out of 1/4" plate........all well......thats why the real riders take a little longer than overnight to build their stuff!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Nov 20 2003, 06:46 PM
Hmm... maybe we don't really need all those batteries after all??

The higher the volts, the less amps you need, if you're using a smaller pump head/fatter cylinders.

Tony, I think it's more of a case him being 'on something'.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by lowpoke+Nov 20 2003, 09:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowpoke @ Nov 20 2003, 09:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Hydros@Nov 20 2003, 06:46 PM
Hmm...  maybe we don't really need all those batteries after all??

Tony, I think it's more of a case him being 'on something'.[/b][/quote]
Hey Jason,

I'll see if I can ask him how it worked out having those small batteries.

How's your setup coming? Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
:ugh: i cant believe im even seeing this shit!! is this really real?? wtf!!! i hope is just a photo shop and some kind of fucked up joke or somthin :guns: to whoever did that

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
damn he just slapped that shit on there..if its that shitty looking i can just imagine how weak the actual weld is...

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** That looks good as hell compared to some of the shit i did see at Midwest Customs in Mpls Mn ....I seen one regal that had about 20 little flat pieces & 3"X3" angle iron welded together around the rear arches..... That was GROSS!!!!!!!!!! I dont know if they did it or someone else did -- but it was in the shop ....................... Then I seen this 68 or so caprice across the street that had some real shitty welding on the rear housing..........The welds looked like a muskrat took a long line of "metal shit" across the housing....... Thats how distorted looking the welds were ---- I dont think that was from midwest customs but, it was across the street .........

·
Registered
807 Posts
the coils appear to be under a piece of channel iron. im guessing a chain bridge.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts