LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you guys are on ebay there is a guy on there to beaware of i just got my package from him i picked up and when i got home all my boxes where empty(15 boxes) this guys screen name is redsauto homboy is a cheat. so you guys LOOK OUT for him. :angry: :angry: he needs to be :twak: :twak: :twak: and you know i am :burn: :burn: . peace

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by 8-Ball@Sep 13 2003, 12:37 PM
if you guys are on ebay there is a guy on there to beaware of i just got my package from him i picked up and when i got home all my boxes where empty(15 boxes) this guys screen name is redsauto homboy is a cheat. so you guys LOOK OUT for him. :angry: :angry: he needs to be :twak: :twak: :twak: and you know i am :burn: :burn: . peace
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3144227731

Well, it looks like that's what you ordered, says clearly empty boxes, and you gave him positive feedback anyways?...

what's up?

K. Diaz

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
just to let some of you know though, there has been 2 times that someone lifted all pics from that site I posted with all the box art pics, and posted them on ebay as his. Everyone got excited and bid without reading the description, which said vaguely that the auction is for the PICTURE. People were bidding over a 100 dollars for PICTURES! So ALWAYS read the description. He switched names and did it twice, but he took so many people, that I think the police got involved for fraud, because he didn't send them anything. He had over a 100 auctions, with say a low average for 50 bux each, that's 5000 dollars...almost makes me wish I had thought of it.

I've done it a couple times myself, jizzin over a kit I wanted bad, then find out when I get it that I didn't look at the scale or something.

No offense 8-ball, but that seller must have laughed all the way to the bank, those boxes are all of newer models, ain't worth much more than throwing parts in. I've paid 15 bux for an empty box, but it was a 67 Bonneville or some rare thing like that. Live and learn homie.

K. Diaz

Last edited by BigPoppa at Sep 13 2003, 01:45 PM

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 13 2003, 01:40 PM
I've done it a couple times myself, jizzin over a kit I wanted bad

those boxes are all of newer models, ain't worth much more than throwing parts in.
that gives me an idea...... i might jizz all over some of my boxes and sell them..... anyone wanna make any offers? :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when i first started talkin to the guy he said that he had the model with them so i thought it was a miss print and i gave hin positive feedback cause the deal was goin smooth but mad i wouldn't do you like that man shit i am goin to just chalk one up to experience and other people said he dicked them to.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 8-Ball@Sep 13 2003, 02:43 PM
mad i wouldn't do you like that man
i know you wouldnt man, i was just askin to make sure that it wasnt one of those that you was waiting on or anything. i'm gonna run out and put your money in the mailbox right now man. ;)

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys but i took it like the old saying goes "that that does not kill me only makes me stronger."

·
Registered
541 Posts
Originally posted by 8-Ball@Sep 13 2003, 12:37 PM
read the fuckin description first dumbas :twak:

·
Registered
541 Posts
your gonna eat my dick cool tell your mom that she was great in bead last night and that g string damn she looks so fine in it :cool:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
llok i am a grown ass man how about we get off da mom thing cause i just got off yours. and tell her next time she needs to put ice on my nuts while she sucks my dick. and to you i didn't order them my sister did.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts