LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
21 - 40 of 43,011 Posts
Whats yall I guess I'm officially in ATL, Lithonia to be exact. I have not had a chance to get out yet still trying to get settled in. I'm going to pick my car in a couple weeks, after I go to Black Sunday in St. Louis. So the Big "I" will be representing. Lokk foward to meeting some of yall.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Originally posted by lowcadi@Aug 21 2004, 10:30 AM
cleverlos thats a tight plaque design man, when yall started that club?
[snapback]2155552[/snapback]​
Thanks :biggrin: I design that plaque, We start the club about 4-5 months ago.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
:cool:
Originally posted by 61bckbmbr@Aug 22 2004, 09:15 AM
Whats yall I guess I'm officially in ATL, Lithonia to be exact. I have not had a chance to get out yet still trying to get settled in. I'm going to pick my car in a couple weeks, after I go to Black Sunday in St. Louis.  So the Big "I" will be representing. Lokk foward to meeting some of yall.
[snapback]2157824[/snapback]​
keep in touch homie!! :cool:

Originally posted by 61bckbmbr@Aug 22 2004, 12:15 PM
Whats yall I guess I'm officially in ATL, Lithonia to be exact. I have not had a chance to get out yet still trying to get settled in. I'm going to pick my car in a couple weeks, after I go to Black Sunday in St. Louis.  So the Big "I" will be representing. Lokk foward to meeting some of yall.
[snapback]2157824[/snapback]​
damn homie that's were i stay in lithonia :cool:

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Sep 28th fuck "nopi SHOW" ALL LOWRIDER HERE IS A MUST. ATL'S LOWRIDER ALLIANCE WILL BE IN THE HOUSE. :biggrin:

Discussion starter · #34 ·

Okay ATLANTA, GA

FALL BRAWL 3
Presented by Real Life C.C.

Oct 30th
At the Hideway
4262 Buford Dr (RT20)
Buford, GA
(678)482-0076
Minutes away from the Mall of Georgia.

CLASSES FOR
Classics* Euro*Hot Rods* Imports * Lowriders* Lowrider Bikes*
SUV/ Trucks* Motorcycles * Late Model/ Domestic.

Trophies for : Best of Show, Club Participation, Best Halloween Theme Display.

Also:
Hydralic/Bags Hop off, Wet T-Shirt Contest, Free Prizes & give aways, Food , Music & Much more.

For more info contact Real Life CC @ 678-549-4716 or 404-787-9709 or email them at www.reallifecc@charter.net

Dont miss out on the Best Adult Costume $350.00 cash prize give away at midnight present by The Hideaway.

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Originally posted by lowcadi@Sep 30 2004, 04:22 PM
sounds like nopi lol
[snapback]2257974[/snapback]​
Bring your GlassHouse homie. the show will be mainly lowlows. ;)

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Anybody got pics from the godfather show?? Anybody rember this caddy from the 97 NOPI Nationals

the picture is to blury but it i do remeber seing a green deville there.

I have a few pictures of godfather ill try to post them.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 43,011 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.