LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM GOING TO BE STARTING A NEW ASSOCIATION FOR THE CHITOWN AREA HOPPERS {WISCONSON INCLUDED} GOING TO BE NAMED CHITOWN HOPPERS ASSOCIATION. MAIN GOAL IS TO GET ALL CHITOWN AREA HOPPERS TOGTHER TO COME UP WITH SOME RULES FOR HOPPING WE ALL CAN AGREE ON, NOTHING BIG , SOMTHING SIMPLE NOTHING LIKE LRM RULES. I HAVE ALOT OF OTHER IDEAS FOR THIS THING BESIDES RULES , COULD BE FUN. IM NOT GOING IN TO DETALE ON HERE CAUSE I CAN TALK FASTER THEN I CAN TYPE SO IF YOUR A SERIOUS HOPPER AND WANT TO JOIN CALL ME AT 708-345 -8842, IT DONT MATTER IF YOU HOP 20" OR A 100" IF YOUR SERIOUS ON HOPPING CALL FOR MORE INFO.
INTERESTED PEOPLE STARTING TODAY ARE, JORGE FROM PSYCHO'S DREAMS, NIM AND BRUCE FROM THE BIG M, JOE FROM DISIGNS UNLIMITED, RENE FROM PURA FAMILIA, RUDY FROM NICE DREAMS , BUT THOSE ARE THE ONLY PEPS I TALKED TO TODAY. SO IF YOU WANT PART OF THIS, CALL , I WANT TO GET STARTED AS SOON AS POSIBLE. IT DONT COST ANYTHING!!

THANKS....HOLLYWOOD

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Doing good things Bob.

:thumbsup:

I wish this was a Midwest thing not just Chicago. ;)

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by highridah@Sep 22 2005, 08:03 PM~3868053
can i suggest one rule
Whole cars :cool:
THATS ONE RULE I HAVE IN MIND FOR STREET ALREADY, BUT GIVE A CALL AND JOIN, COST NOTHING AND PUT IN YOUR 2 CENTS !

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by timdog57@Sep 22 2005, 08:05 PM~3868064
Doing good things Bob.

I wish this was a Midwest thing not just Chicago. ;)

YOU NEVER NOW IT MIGHT START OUT TO BE CHI TOWN AND PROGRESS IN TO MIDWEST, BABY STEPS AT FIRST!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by HULK@Sep 22 2005, 08:06 PM~3868077
sounds even better ....
IT WOULD BE COOL IF IT COMES OUT LIKE THAT , but for now lets just get started

·
Registered
547 Posts
Sounds good Bob The Builder....
If we join the ChiTown Hoppers Association, do we get 50% off at Hollywood Kustoms? :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by highridah@Sep 22 2005, 08:36 PM~3868235
are you meeting at your shop, whats was the deal with all the cops on saturday over there i was gonna stop by but i had something in the back of my truck that would get unwanted attention so i kept driving
WE MIGHT HAVE THE FIRST MEETING HERE AT THE SHOP AFTER THAT WE MIGHT CHANGE IT UP AND HAVE IT AT OTHER LOCATIONS, AS FAR AS THE COPS GO ON SAT. THERE WAS AN CAR WRECK ON THE CORNER HERE.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by CHI-63@Sep 22 2005, 08:47 PM~3868288
Sounds good Bob The Builder....
If we join the ChiTown Hoppers Association, do we get 50% off at Hollywood Kustoms?  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:
SORRY MY BROTHER BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOLLYWOOD KUSTOMS, ITS ALL FOR THE HOPPERS,

·
Registered
547 Posts
Originally posted by HOLLYWOOD KUSTOMS@Sep 22 2005, 07:53 PM~3868309
SORRY MY BROTHER BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOLLYWOOD KUSTOMS, ITS ALL FOR THE HOPPERS,

Sounds even better!
See you manana...

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HAS ENYONE HEARD FROM MARIO FROM SWITCH HAPPY ? IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HOLD OF HIM ALL DAY , DONT KNOW IF HE IS OUT OF TOWN OR WHAT.

·
F U L L T I M E R
2,397 Posts
Alotta positive thing's going on in Chitown
look's like 2006 is lookin' good for the
CHI-TOWN CARNALES

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by CHI-63@Sep 22 2005, 08:56 PM~3868334