LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 14197 Posts

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna see what everybodys riding here in iowa .. heres a few pictures of some iowa cars .. Most of them if not all in Ground Illusions C.C. .. Much thanks for the pics to Juggalo4Life

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
that pink caddy is pretty diff, i dunno if i like the painted chrome maybe matching purple hub and dish would help, props for the work put into them, what up with the car lot prices on the rides?

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ground Illusions is selling a few cars

The green one is pooky's .. Who owns pretty much the only hydraulic shop in des moines iowa .. Hes been riding that car for 9 years

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by Switchblade@Sep 11 2005, 10:51 PM~3796361
:dunno: No comments on these nice iowa rides :biggrin:

WOW is about all i can muster up

·
stylish muthafucka
10,237 Posts
Just Cruisin' reppin the I.O.W.A! I think I remember that Contour when it was maroon. So Pook still has his shop? Does Ground Illusion still have their hop/meeting every Friday @ 7 at the Lake?

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
sioux city fleetwood
down and out at the moment due to hitting a deer :angry
[attachmentid=274539]
[attachmentid=274537]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Hey guys i'm the vice pres. of Ground Illusions C.C. and no we have the meeting at the shop on Fri. nights now. All but the two white caddy's are in the club( one will be soon hopefully). We have the only true lowrider club in Des Moines. There aren't alot of donks but just your average cars with some rims on them. We in the club have to stick to strict rules to get in and stay in. You must have adjustable suspension and paint and interior to get in. Anyone from Minn. or anywhere is welcome to come down and hangout and cruise just hit me up.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Originally posted by sleeper@Sep 12 2005, 06:46 PM~3801054
Are those sequins on the interior roof of the pink caddy?
yeah and leather and tweed

1 - 20 of 14197 Posts