LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nuestro Estilo Car Club from Amarillo, Texas will be having a picnic and hop-off. I will find out the dat this Sunday and where it will be at. All Car Clubs welcome to show off your rides. There are suppose to be hoppers from Oklahoma and Lubbock, and Hereford coming to hop. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok I talked to Nuestro Estilo yesterday. Its their anniversary picnic. It going to be at Martin Lutther King Jr. Park on Amarillo Blvd. These are the catorgries Single Pump, Double Pump, Truck Hop. First Place gets a Trophy and cash prize for all classes. There will be a entry fee for hoppers only, but the money goes to the first place winners not the car club. This event will be on 27th or 28th of August . The Car Club has not decided on which day. I was told that there will be hoppers from Amarillo, Dallas, Lubbock, Oklahoma, Odessa, Plainview, and many more coming to compete. So charge up those batteries and we will see you there.

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Hopefully I can make it...I was hoping to have my new shipment of Truuchas but they've been pushed back...won't have them until 1st of Sept.

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
dam im gunna miss it :angry:

any chance of another 1 in early october ;)

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
bud catch it all on video for me bro :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by stevie d@Aug 11 2005, 06:22 PM~3595873
bud catch it all on video for me bro  :thumbsup:
If I get to go, I will... as far as something in Oct. probably not...it'll be gettin cold already so most of the lowriding will be over with...if you'll already be here you may wanna hit up the Odessa Super Show in Nov. it's about a 4 hour drive from here, my brother and I roll to that show every year.

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
il be back in the uk in november im still gunna hook up with ya wen im over in october

1 - 9 of 9 Posts