LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention: All victims of this scammer "Reuben K. Fuke" please email me with your infomation on how he scammed you.

If you have records and/or links to information as to his criminal activity, please include them.

I am a private investigator located in SoCal and am investigating Fuke and his many fraudulent dealings.

With your cooperation, we can put this clown away for a long time.

Please pass the word to any other victims you may know of, and repost this info on other sites where victims of this low life can be found.

Thank you. Sincerely, S. E. Alexander. [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
DONT REPLY TO HIM THAT IS PROBABLY RUBEN AGAIN



DO NOT BUY FROM RUBEN FUKE HE WILL RIP YOU OFF JUST GOOGLE HIS NAME IF YOU DONE BELIVE ME
if you google reuben or reuben fuke there will be a list of people he has ripped off

DONT REPLY TO HIM THAT IS PROBABLY RUBEN AGAIN
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So! Now we know "caddy-hack" is FUKE. Thank you for rearing your ugly head.

For starters, if I were he, I'd already know who was burned and who had sued!
This is why I like chasing bad guys. They are stupid enough to get caught.
In fact, Fuke was dumb enough to sell a stolen car to one of his neighbors! How dumb is that to pull a GTA and sell it to your neighbor?

Fuke. Why don't you just pay people what you owe them?

You are a coward Fuke! Whats with all the flood lights around your house? And why are the lights in the house on all night too? Are you afraid of the dark? Or just all the people who are after you?

If you doubt your being investigated, take a look over your shoulder next time your in Blockbuster Video, or Wal Mart, or the Taco Bell you like to go to between 8-11PM.
Or how about that Pavilions, Starer Bros and Ralphs you like to shop at?

You sure like to smoke those Marlboro Menthol cigarettes don't you?

I could keep going on about your daily activity's, but why bother? We know every move you make!

YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!

But know this Fuke. If someone happens to catch up with you while we are watching, we were never there so we didn't see a thing! You feel me?


Now back to your victims....

Please contact my firm with information as to bad dealings with Fuke.

Sincerely, S. Alexander
Investigation & Fugitive Recovery. Ca PI # 22115
[email protected]

P.S. will the person who emailed me (los something or other) please re send the message with FUKE in the subject line. Your message ended up in the junk mail and got deleted before I realized it wasn't junk.

Now lets take this con artiest down!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,697 Posts
Originally posted by Automan869@Jan 14 2010, 01:47 PM~16291363
So! Now we know "caddy-hack" is FUKE. Thank you for rearing your ugly head.

For starters, if I were he, I'd already know who was burned and who had sued!
This is why I like chasing bad guys. They are stupid enough to get caught.
In fact, Fuke was dumb enough to sell a stolen car to one of his neighbors! How dumb is that to pull a GTA and sell it to your neighbor?

Fuke. Why don't you just pay people what you owe them?

You are a coward Fuke! Whats with all the flood lights around your house? And why are the lights in the house on all night too? Are you afraid of the dark? Or just all the people who are after you?

If you doubt your being investigated, take a look over your shoulder next time your in Blockbuster Video, or Wal Mart, or the Taco Bell you like to go to between 8-11PM.
Or how about that Pavilions, Starer Bros and Ralphs you like to shop at?

You sure like to smoke those Marlboro Menthol cigarettes don't you?

I could keep going on about your daily activity's, but why bother? We know every move you make!
YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!

But know this Fuke. If someone happens to catch up with you while we are watching, we were never there so we didn't see a thing! You feel me?
Now back to your victims....

Please contact my firm with information as to bad dealings with Fuke.

Sincerely, S. Alexander
Investigation & Fugitive Recovery. Ca PI # 22115
[email protected]

P.S. will the person who emailed me (los something or other) please re send the message with FUKE in the subject line. Your message ended up in the junk mail and got deleted before I realized it wasn't junk.

Now lets take this con artiest down!
get him boy ,you sound like a fun person to know ,and im not even joking....thats your ass ruben :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
DONT REPLY TO ** Automan869 ** THAT IS PROBABLY RUBEN AGAIN

what kind of (big money) investigator goes on a lowrider car website???

and if you are an investigator he ripped me off so what can u do for me ????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
Business Owners ALEXANDER STEVEN ERIK

Licensee Name: INVESTIGATION & FUGITIVE RECOVERY
License Type: Private Investigator
License Number: 22115
License Status: CLEAR Definition
Expiration Date: January 31, 2011
Issue Date: September 20, 2000
City: HEMET
County: RIVERSIDE
Actions: No

--
Related Licenses/Registrations/PermitsNumber Name Type Status Actions
1039097- ALEXANDER STEVEN ERIK- Guard/Patrolperson -Registration CLEAR No
22115- INVESTIGATION & FUGITIVE RECOVERY -Private Investigator -CLEAR No
214982- ALEXANDER STEVEN ERIK -Firearm Permit CLEAR No

YEA NOT FUKE BUT WHO HIRED HIM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by caddy-hack@Jan 21 2010, 02:30 AM~16359920
DONT REPLY TO  ** Automan869 ** THAT IS PROBABLY RUBEN AGAIN

what kind of (big money) investigator goes on a lowrider car website???

and if you are an investigator he ripped me off so what can u do for me ????
id say one who wants to get more info for a case...folks got ripped of by dude on this site-id fish round here and get some facts too :cool:
thats the beauty of technology-if this guy is a legit p.i. he can get an assload of info from a website vs. the old school way of walking the streets and steaking out just to get a few crumbs of valid info :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,408 Posts
Originally posted by SHOELACES@Jan 22 2010, 11:49 AM~16374931
Business Owners ALEXANDER STEVEN ERIK

Licensee Name: INVESTIGATION & FUGITIVE RECOVERY
License Type: Private Investigator
License Number: 22115
License Status: CLEAR Definition
Expiration Date: January 31, 2011
Issue Date: September 20, 2000
City: HEMET
County: RIVERSIDE
Actions: No

--
Related Licenses/Registrations/PermitsNumber Name Type Status Actions
1039097- ALEXANDER STEVEN ERIK- Guard/Patrolperson -Registration CLEAR No
22115- INVESTIGATION & FUGITIVE RECOVERY -Private Investigator -CLEAR No
214982- ALEXANDER STEVEN ERIK -Firearm Permit CLEAR No

YEA NOT FUKE BUT WHO HIRED HIM
say nigga, u couldnt say wassup at IC earlier today or what??? u took off kinda fast when we pulled up... :scrutinize:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
Originally posted by ChuyVega78Monte@Jan 22 2010, 11:25 PM~16382094
say nigga, u couldnt say wassup at IC earlier today or what??? u took off kinda fast when we pulled up... :scrutinize:
sorry wasnt paying attention had to rush to go do an investigation!!!!!! :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
DO NOT BUY FROM RUBEN FUKE HE WILL RIP YOU OFF JUST GOOGLE HIS NAME IF YOU DONE BELIVE ME
if you google reuben or reuben fuke there will be a list of people he has ripped off

DONT REPLY TO HIM THAT IS PROBABLY RUBEN AGAIN
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
ive made only 24 post on here and all of them are pertaining to ruben fuke and how he ripped me off and not to trust the guy or his girl Jennifer fisher if you dont belive me you can see all my previous posts if you look under my name

DONT TRUST REUBEN FUKE he wrote me a bad check for $500 from a canceled account and i just filed a small clame against him he is such a bitch that he wrote the check from jennifers account and he is getting her involved in his BS scams
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
isnt that funny how Automan869 has not replied latley it was probably ruben
bump to the top DONT GET RIPPED OF BY REUBEN FUKE
google his name to see all the people he has ripped off over the years
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,362 Posts
Originally posted by hennessy-mobbin@Apr 1 2010, 04:53 AM~17063655


:roflmao:  go go gadget bunny ears ?
looks fucken gay lol
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top