LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey man I am loving you bike, I was just wondering if the frame was cutom made? it doesnt look normal but it looks actually really good, i like it. And the color is cool to from what i can see in the pics.

Post up some pics when you get your sissy bar and seat on, i'd really like to see how it turns out.

again exellent job man.

later :biggrin:

·
Registered
110 Posts
His Frame is a Canadian brand bike. has the euro style 3 pce cranks. He says its a Ideal frame But I've never heard of that brand up here. I'm thinking more to it being a Leader or Sprinter frame.
I have a girls frame like it.
I took that pic of him last summer.

Devon

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by pedal scrapin@Oct 19 2003, 06:49 PM
Hey man I am loving you bike, I was just wondering if the frame was cutom made? it doesnt look normal but it looks actually really good, i like it. And the color is cool to from what i can see in the pics.

Post up some pics when you get your sissy bar and seat on, i'd really like to see how it turns out.

again exellent job man.

later :biggrin:
SHOULDNT THIS BE A PM MESSAGE????WTF IS THIS DOING CLUTTERING OUR BOARD?

Last edited by Rat Rodder at Oct 19 2003, 07:59 PM

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Oct 19 2003, 06:59 PM
especially since the guy aint even on here that much so by time he does get on here he most likely wont even see this post anyways cause it will be on the second or third page by then :ugh:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 19 2003, 08:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 19 2003, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Oct 19 2003, 06:59 PM
especially since the guy aint even on here that much so by time he does get on here he most likely wont even see this post anyways cause it will be on the second or third page by then :ugh:[/b][/quote]
Shit happens... Didnt want to be "mean" ...Just annoys me time to time.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Oct 19 2003, 07:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Oct 19 2003, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 19 2003, 08:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder
@Oct 19 2003, 06:59 PM

especially since the guy aint even on here that much so by time he does get on here he most likely wont even see this post anyways cause it will be on the second or third page by then :ugh:
Shit happens... Didnt want to be "mean" ...Just annoys me time to time.[/b][/quote]
its all good man. like i said though the guy probably wont even see this post by timehes on here again. so yeah, it was kinda a waste

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
yeah man the frames different, but its original. the headbadge siad ideal cycles, musnt have been aroung long. but i love my baby so much, thanx for the input. i still have to gt some more money befor i can get a sissi bar from kustom bike, getting a new crown thursday so ill be cruising WAY more since winters around the corner. gota get all the cruisin in b 4 snow

Last edited by babybikeboi2 at Oct 20 2003, 07:04 AM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts