LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me & all the other Cutlass owners, where do you get ya'lls parts. Parts such as lens, oem fender trim, interior parts, electric seat motors, & I ain't talkin about the junkyard. Pretty much anything Cutlass, especially G-body parts. Come on spill the beans. I'm askin this for all the cutty owners and myself. :cool: Got any websites spit'em out.

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
i find the best possible way is just search on google for whatever part you need...
but there are some good sites, driverfx.com is good, 1aauto.com is good, i guess it depends on what you are looking for...
what did you need maybe i could help you out....

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
layitlow.com

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
i normally do junk yards or dealership found a couple of stuff on ebay also

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what about chrome rocker panel and tail light lens brand new. not straight from GM though($$$!).Fender trim and chrome trim

·
Registered
499 Posts
I got a monte but its still a g-body but when I need a hard to find part I call National parts finder I've gotten some parts there if I remember right the # is 1800-966-8211

·
Registered
19 Posts
check out gbodyforum.com or oldspower.com they have a few links to some sites but really theres not much out there as far as aftermarket goes, most of the time you'll have to buy off people that have extra stuff laying around, hope that helped some :h5:

·
Registered
284 Posts
mikesmontes.com its a g body site.. i just got all new weather strip trunk seal door felts everything for 200 bucks! nothings worse than seeing a really nice car but the door seals and stuff are ate up on it :biggrin:

·
57 RAG
30,659 Posts
Originally posted by GotWeed&Sex?@Aug 3 2005, 09:34 PM~3538105
I got a monte but its still a g-body but when I need a hard to find part I call National parts finder I've gotten some parts there if I remember right the # is 1800-966-8211
monte's and el camino's are way easier to find parts for then the cutlass,regal, and grand prix

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn I made this topic 5 years ago while I was in the internet center in Iraq!!!! LOL

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
Originally posted by MrHernandez@Jan 29 2010, 02:08 AM~16448752
check out gbodyforum.com or oldspower.com  they have a few links to some sites but really theres not much out there as far as aftermarket goes, most of the time you'll have to buy off people that have extra stuff laying around, hope that helped some :h5:
Hey Mr Hernandez you are about 5 years late

·
57 RAG
30,659 Posts
Originally posted by littlerascle59@Jan 30 2010, 09:56 AM~16459642
Damn I made this topic 5 years ago while I was in the internet center in Iraq!!!! LOL
oops I"m guilty as well I'll take responsibility for my actions :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts