LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Attn. Everyone involved in Chago's Dream project

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  SixFourClownin 
#1 ·
Got this email a few days ago

Hey Guys,

I read the article in Street Low. My company Headlines In Time Inc. does a lot of work for the Lowrider community.

We create elegant acrylic displays from the magazines when the guys get their rides feature. You know how it goes. Everybody wants their ride featured and the next thing is they want to preserve the feature.

I would like to preserve the feature in the new Street Low magazine and donate it to the family in memory of Chago.

There will be a bronze plate and I would like to include all those who contributed to making Chago’s dream become a reality. So if any one was left out from the magazine story get the names so we can include it on the bronze plate. I am including a few copies of some of the lowriders features we have done so you can get an idea of what it will look like. Please have someone get back with me with a ship to address.

Ruben Gines

Headlines In Time Inc.
What think?

#4 ·
yeah i know, but his name's already in the article. i'm wondering what "key members" we should put down. because it would be impossible to put down everyone's name. unless we put the car clubs that were involved, and do a thanks to their members. or something like that. don't want anyone to feel left out and get upset.

#5 ·
sounds like a good idea :thumbsup: i got a copy of the 1st issue in houston about 2 weeks ago waiting on the rest of the story

#6 ·
I THINK THATS A GREAT IDEA!!! BUT IT'S HARD TO REMEMBER EVERYONE... I TRIED BUT COULD NOT REMEMBER EVERYONE DURING THE INTERVIEW UNDER PRESSURE AND ALL... SO I'M SORRY TO THOSE I FORGOT....PAULY

#7 ·
i got 99% of everyones name and i think all is should say is

BUILT BY SONS OF MEXICO C.C

#8 ·
Originally posted by NEWSTYLEKING@Aug 13 2005, 11:18 PM~3613130
I THINK THATS A GREAT IDEA!!! BUT IT'S HARD TO REMEMBER EVERYONE... I TRIED BUT COULD NOT REMEMBER EVERYONE DURING THE INTERVIEW UNDER PRESSURE AND ALL... SO I'M SORRY TO THOSE I FORGOT....PAULY

its all good pauly anyone that has ever been put on the spot always forgets peoples names..its natural bro!

#11 ·
Originally posted by Stealth@Sep 2 2005, 07:05 AM~3738801
want to put that?  seriously? 

It's OK if you do, i just don't want to put something down and then later you all say "we were just kidding!" :p

THE SONS OF MEXICO SOUNDS GREAT.. BOTTOM LINE IT COVERS EVERYONE INVOLVED,CAUSE IF YOU WERE INVOLVED IN THE STORY OF "CHAGO'S DREAM" YOU ARE PART OF SONS OF MEXICO!!!! GREAT IDEA BRET....PAULY ;)

"VIVA SON'S OF MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

#13 ·
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: that is a perfect idea, and all should be ok with that. Pauly says it is ok, so it should be acceptable. ;)
Robert

#14 ·
Originally posted by uso4vida@Sep 6 2005, 08:15 PM~3765882
:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: that is a perfect idea, and all should be ok with that.  Pauly says it is ok, so it should be acceptable.  ;)
Robert
I second that thought!
Donny

#15 ·
Originally posted by NEWSTYLEKING@Aug 14 2005, 12:18 AM~3613130
Its all good homie. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.