LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a 88 caprice and heard u guys were the one to come to for some rims. I like to go with some all chrome 14/7 mcleans or any other type of good wires. how much with and with out tires shipped to my house and how long do think it take.
Thanks alot
Travis

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by NWRIDER@Sep 25 2003, 06:01 PM
Don't forget WIREWHEELDEALS does tires mounted and balanced also. 3 year warranty and tires
BUT YOU SELL JUNK.......RAZOR>>>>>>> :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:pPINNACLES IS WAY BETTER............

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by babybluecaprice@Sep 25 2003, 05:57 PM
maybe you should hit up wire wheel deals he has the real deals and i know for a fact his rims are the good ones :biggrin:
CAN THEY COMPAIR TO MCLEANS NO!!!!!! TO PINNACLES NO!!!!!

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by 1lowregal@Sep 24 2003, 09:42 AM
just bought a 88 caprice and heard u guys were the one to come to for some rims. I like to go with some all chrome 14/7 mcleans or any other type of good wires. how much with and with out tires shipped to my house and how long do think it take.
Thanks alot
Travis
360 MCLEANS TO YOUR DOOR.......320 PINNCLES TO YOUR DOOR.. AND YES THEY ARE BETTER....THEN THE OTHER DUDE

·
Registered
102 Posts
i know for a fact he doesnt sell razor's but hey only state facts here nothing else dont lie to sell your rims.

Last edited by babybluecaprice at Sep 26 2003, 10:49 AM

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by babybluecaprice@Sep 26 2003, 09:48 AM
i know for a fact he doesnt sell razor's but hey only state facts here nothing else dont lie to sell your rims.
WHOS LIEING THERE MADE AT THE SAME PLACE???EVER BEEN TO CHINA?? THERE 4 FACTORYS OVER THERE PINNCALES,,,MCLEANS..NIBO FACT. WHICH MAKES RAZO,EXT,MOBSTER,MIA WIRES,UNITED AND A FEW OTHERS..SO BEFORE YOU CLAME YOU KNOW....CAUSE YOU DONT!!! LEARN FIRST...AND AS FAR AS SELLIN WIRES...COMEONE NOW,,,IVE BEEN IN THIS GAME SINCE 93............CAN YOU MATCH 199.00 AND GIVE A FREE T -SHIRT OR DVD,,,,,CAN YOU POWER COAT...AND LAST DO YOU REALLY BELIVE IN A 3 YEAR WARR.?

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by babybluecaprice@Sep 26 2003, 10:12 AM
hey how do you know whats rims are better than your's have you bought some from cas
OK YOU KNOW BETTER.....WHEN DID YOU START WORKIN FOR A FACTORY THAT MADE WHEELS???THERE ONLY 3 FACTORYS THAT MAKE WIRES...OH THERES ONE IN KOREA TOO.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz+Sep 26 2003, 09:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homeboyz @ Sep 26 2003, 09:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--babybluecaprice@Sep 25 2003, 05:57 PM
maybe you should hit up wire wheel deals he has the real deals and i know for a fact his rims are the good ones  :biggrin:
CAN THEY COMPAIR TO MCLEANS NO!!!!!! TO PINNACLES NO!!!!![/b][/quote]
You want to start a war on LIL we can do that. It is not my preference, but thats up to you.

I know your wheels can't compare with ours because pinnacles are no where near the quality of the ones we are selling. Mcleans are probally comparable in quality. I am not trying to bad mouth you, but sure seems you want to bad mouth us.

Also our warrananty we will stand behind at Custom Auto Specialties since you always assume that Xtreme Wire Wheels will not stay in business. Which they are here to stay also.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz+Sep 26 2003, 10:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homeboyz @ Sep 26 2003, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--babybluecaprice@Sep 26 2003, 09:48 AM
WHOS LIEING THERE MADE AT THE SAME PLACE???EVER BEEN TO CHINA?? THERE 4 FACTORYS OVER THERE PINNCALES,,,MCLEANS..NIBO FACT. WHICH MAKES RAZO,EXT,MOBSTER,MIA WIRES,UNITED AND A FEW OTHERS..SO BEFORE YOU CLAME YOU KNOW....CAUSE YOU DONT!!! LEARN FIRST...AND AS FAR AS SELLIN WIRES...COMEONE NOW,,,IVE BEEN IN THIS GAME SINCE 93............CAN YOU MATCH 199.00 AND GIVE A FREE T -SHIRT OR DVD,,,,,CAN YOU POWER COAT...AND LAST DO YOU REALLY BELIVE IN A 3 YEAR WARR.?[/b][/quote]
Sorry bro they are not made at the ningbo factory. So maybe before you assume again you should get your facts straight.

NO we will not try to compete with the cheap pinnacles you are selling on here. It is like comparing apples to oranges.

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by WIRE WHEEL DEALS+Sep 26 2003, 10:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WIRE WHEEL DEALS @ Sep 26 2003, 10:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2003, 10:00 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--babybluecaprice
@Sep 26 2003, 09:48 AM

WHOS LIEING THERE MADE AT THE SAME PLACE???EVER BEEN TO CHINA?? THERE 4 FACTORYS OVER THERE PINNCALES,,,MCLEANS..NIBO FACT. WHICH MAKES RAZO,EXT,MOBSTER,MIA WIRES,UNITED AND A FEW OTHERS..SO BEFORE YOU CLAME YOU KNOW....CAUSE YOU DONT!!! LEARN FIRST...AND AS FAR AS SELLIN WIRES...COMEONE NOW,,,IVE BEEN IN THIS GAME SINCE 93............CAN YOU MATCH 199.00 AND GIVE A FREE T -SHIRT OR DVD,,,,,CAN YOU POWER COAT...AND LAST DO YOU REALLY BELIVE IN A 3 YEAR WARR.?
Sorry bro they are not made at the ningbo factory. So maybe before you assume again you should get your facts straight.

NO we will not try to compete with the cheap pinnacles you are selling on here. It is like comparing apples to oranges.[/b][/quote]
CHEAP ASS,,,,THERES NOTHING ELSE BETTER THEN MCLEANS.........AND AS FAR AS WHAT YOU GOT ....WHO CARES ...PINNACLES TO WHAT YOU GOT....ITS ALL THE SAME 35 DOLLOR WHEELS.......JUNK.... BUT HAY IM ALWAYS DOWN FOR A WIRE WHEEL WAR!!!!!!!! SO AT 199.99 A SET CAN YOU BEAT THAT!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz+Sep 26 2003, 10:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homeboyz @ Sep 26 2003, 10:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -WIRE WHEEL [email protected] 26 2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2003, 10:00 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--babybluecaprice
@Sep 26 2003, 09:48 AM

NO we will not try to compete with the cheap pinnacles you are selling on here. It is like comparing apples to oranges.
CHEAP ASS,,,,THERES NOTHING ELSE BETTER THEN MCLEANS.........AND AS FAR AS WHAT YOU GOT ....WHO CARES ...PINNACLES TO WHAT YOU GOT....ITS ALL THE SAME 35 DOLLOR WHEELS.......JUNK.... BUT HAY IM ALWAYS DOWN FOR A WIRE WHEEL WAR!!!!!!!! SO AT 199.99 A SET CAN YOU BEAT THAT!![/b][/quote]
If you have to bad mouth other people to get business go for it.

I am not out here to down grade other people to try to sell stuff. I am just giving people another option its the customers choice.

Maybe you believe Mcleans are the best thats fine. I am not going to be on here to tell people that Mcleans aren't, I am just offering them something else that has a warranty some customers will want a warranty for security. Thats cools if you don't need a warranty I have no complaints.

Good luck with your company.

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
THERE IS ROOM FOR THE BOTH OF YOU NO NEED FOR THE ARGUING, ADAM IT SAYS 320$ TO THE DOOR IS IT LESS IF WE PICK EM UP, JUST A ? PEACE

·
Registered
221 Posts
Back in the day we use to call MCLEANS MCLUNKERS because all the spokes would loosen up and they would clunk down the road. That was during the days of bolt ons though. Maybe they are better quality now but why argue over that. As a business man why would you put down someone else in front of everyone, that doesn't say to much for a business man there. And yesterday you had a customer complaining about rust on his rims and you talked about his mom and his sister and put him down like a 5th grader, yet you tell everyone what great customer service you have. I know that if I bought a set of rims and they had an issue and I called you about it and you talked to me like that I would never buy or recommend you again.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts