LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking about selling my infinity components and going audiobahn, i dont really care toooo much about sound quality, i like the ''chrome''ness of the audio bahn amps and speakers.i want more show and less sound quality, opinions??? :dunno:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by texasfleetwood@Sep 2 2005, 01:55 AM~3737831
i was thinking about selling my infinity components and going audiobahn, i dont really care toooo much about sound quality, i like the ''chrome''ness of the audio bahn amps and speakers.i want more show and less sound quality, opinions??? :dunno:
:tears: what has the world come too...

i've heard 2 different audiobahn set-ups, and i wasnt impressed at all (2 of their 10's [cant remember 05 model] sealed, and 2 of their 12's [cant remember 05 model] ported)

but if all you want is look then, audiobahn is your hero... if you have a red vehicle, i hear sony got some pretty speakers too :uh:

-qs

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 2 2005, 04:58 AM~3738412
i've heard 2 different audiobahn set-ups, and i wasnt impressed at all (2 of their 10's [cant remember 05 model] sealed, and 2 of their 12's [cant remember 05 model] ported)

but if all you want is look then, audiobahn is your hero... if you have a red vehicle, i hear sony got some pretty speakers too  :uh:

-qs
if you have red, at least have some standards and go with mtx's roadthunder series.....

·
Banned
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 2 2005, 03:58 AM~3738412

but if all you want is look then, audiobahn is your hero... if you have a red vehicle, i hear sony got some pretty speakers too  :uh:

-qs
haha, well my car is black, i havent heard too many good things bout audiobahn sound quality, but you have to admit there stuff'' looks ''good :cool:

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Originally posted by texasfleetwood@Sep 3 2005, 05:10 PM~3746395
and its cheap$    :cool:
actually, its not all that cheap, their cheapest subs start around 60 bux a pop, and those sound like ass, complete ass compared to other 60 dollar subs even....

·
Banned
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so audio bahn sucks bigg balls???? :dunno: i think those chrome :( 6x9s and those chromed out flammed amps would look good in the trunk?

·
Banned
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got some on my phone... i really need to take some nice pics, maybe tomorrow..at the carwash, its a black 95 fleeet all stock tan interior with wires, i just mounted the spare in the trunk friday... :cool:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
their amps are shit too, they are juice drainers and compared to other amps (MTX, kicker, even alpine), there not worth it... even my poweracoustik gothic series 820watt out performed one of their amps that are ranging in the same RMS wattage...the bass was cleaner and louder and so were the mids and highs (and you didnt have to watch the batt needle drop from 14.4v to 12.9v in about 72 seconds of 35 out of 40 volume...

unless your riding around with your trunk open and your music turned WAY down, then i dont suggest audiobahn...

-qs

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
I have to disagree w/ you guys.... I don't know what series you guys have heard but all the Audiobahn stuff we run bangs like fuck. If your buying, or whoever bought the lower series- what do you expect? You get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend anything below their Ultra Excursion series.
The Ultra Excursion, Flame Compression, & Eternal subs all kick ass. The High Excursion also sound good but not as good as the 1st ones I listed.
Now the Immortals..........DAYUM!!! I would compare them to the w7's, Juggernauts, & Power RF's. My homeboy had 1 12" in his Expedition, in a ported enclosure- 5ft. cu., w/ 2400 watts on it......Dayum, it sounded like 2 18's...no shit. It was so loud the back glasses were flexing.
Another one of my homeboys had 4 15" Flame Compressions in a wall in his Suburban w/ 1200 watts on each one & his shit was one of the hardest hitting street systems in my area. A couple times I'd pass him on the street w/o my system on and his shit would send a vibration thru my truck like a fuckin' wave.
Before I put the juice in my Expedition, I used to have 4 18" Ultra Excursions in a wall w/ 2400 watts on ea. pr. None of my friends would even turn their shit on around me.... they knew I'd shut 'em down. I had a buddy w/ 4 13w7's w/ 1000 watts on ea. one & he always said, "Man, I can't fuck w/ Dre's shit." I started having leaks around my windows where the pressure was pushing the glass away from the seals.

I'm putting 4 10" Ultra Excursions in my show Big Bodi & 2 15" Ultra Excursions in the Expedition.

So, maybe whoever ya'll have been listening to has the lower end Audiobahn stuff. Maybe they need to step their game up. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
maybe so...

im always up for getting proved wrong, i take it in stride...i havent heard the high escursions or the immortals in person, but the systems i've heard werent worth the bread and butter...

-qs

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 4 2005, 09:03 PM~3751840
maybe so...

im always up for getting proved wrong,  i take it in stride...i havent heard the high escursions or the immortals in person, but the systems i've heard werent worth the bread and butter...

-qs
They are made by another company, they SHOULD sound better that the rest of the turds that Audiobahn chromes... :roflmao:

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
:uh: Never used that one or seen it in person. I've used the other rack mounts. I have three of the A2x600HQ 's. I have 1 in my Expo on 2 15's, 1 in my show Lac on 4 10's, & 1 in my wife's car on 4 10's. Their beatin' the fuckin' block down.
So whats the deal w/ the 5000?

·
Banned
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Sep 5 2005, 09:51 AM~3755176
I want some more people to comment before I let the cat outta the bag...  ;)
is it really a ''weapon of mass destruction''??? :uh:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts