LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i went from wanting to go from 4 woofers to 2. i figure i get a nice ported or sealed box made for 2 15's. any suggestions? I like Fi and RE. anyone have experience with these?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I did an install for a guy with two audiopipe 3k's and four 15" FI btls. I never finished the install but I was able to finish the sub box and it was awesome. Those amps surprised me, as for the those mids I have never used RE mids but they look like every other in there class.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
honestly i heard nothin but good about that amp and for 315 shipped why the fuck not at least try it out. im eager to see how good it does but i got sum upgrades to take care of first. (alt, big 3, batt, etc)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I've always liked there amps. They are a good price with a decent output

·
Registered
563 Posts
aa is fi...lol g w fi if u have to have one of the 2 re is china now...the audiopipe 3k do rated just do the rec load they cant do anything lower than rated the rail voltage goes to shit and u will burn woofers...look at cdt i prefer diamond mids ..stay away from re..

·
PIMPIN'AINT DEAD
3,112 Posts
yo !!!!!!!!!!!!!! sup home-skillet what asshole recommended that amp to you??????:scrutinize:..... from 4 woofers to 2 now huh ...dont forget that amp puts out more than rated but it has to be at a 2 ohm mono load........i got 2 mmats dreadnauts for sale ..almost new they were mounted and replaced with juggernauts these monsters play perfect if u go ported....if not grab some audioque subs...re subs are garbage now like stated,, or find some digital design subs too....

these amps are underrated bigtime...and they cant be beat for the price..

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yo !!!!!!!!!!!!!! sup home-skillet what asshole recommended that amp to you??????:scrutinize:..... from 4 woofers to 2 now huh ...dont forget that amp puts out more than rated but it has to be at a 2 ohm mono load........i got 2 mmats dreadnauts for sale ..almost new they were mounted and replaced with juggernauts these monsters play perfect if u go ported....if not grab some audioque subs...re subs are garbage now like stated,, or find some digital design subs too....

these amps are underrated bigtime...and they cant be beat for the price..
sup puta!! yea man bout to sell the regal with everything lol so this setup is for the 71 cutty. so audioque and DD hu. let me look into this.. how the fuck u been man where did u go?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
just seen the audioque and these things look bad ass too. which model AQ should i go with if Im running 2 on a AP3k?
This guy came over and used my Termlab to test it out a few times. He was running the Hdc3's HERE

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.