LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

61701 - 61720 of 61757 Posts

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Ute looking better already mate. Is that an LTD grille on it? What colour you gonna paint it? Dark brown body and light brown 2 tonne could be cool.

Yep the secret Facebook lowrider page has killed this sucker off. The Facebook page isn't real busy either.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ute looking better already mate. Is that an LTD grille on it? What colour you gonna paint it? Dark brown body and light brown 2 tonne could be cool.
Cheers 🍻
Nah not a ltd grill, it's the zl fairlane one, I have been watching ebay for a ltd one to come up.

I already painted it orange was white when I got it,I am thinking it does look a little plane all orange though. Unfortunately don't have a lot of time to work on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys not really new to these forums but thought id share my 61 impala bubble top I just picked up. Its stock atm and still gotta organise reg. Then next will be some 13z then eventually juice.
Hope the pics upload as im posting from my mobile.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
this forum is dead mate. check out the secret group on facebook. hit up Deejay Steeko (fbook).

·
Registered
28,007 Posts
Hey guys not really new to these forums but thought id share my 61 impala bubble top I just picked up. Its stock atm and still gotta organise reg. Then next will be some 13z then eventually juice.
Hope the pics upload as im posting from my mobile.
man that 61 is clean!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks man. Body is straight and interior is pretty clean just gotta treat some rust in the boot.
After its registered im gonna get fender skirts bumper guards antennas and gotta try get the steering wheel repaired unless i try find a 62 wheel cos these 61 wheels r rare as.

·
Registered
28,007 Posts
Thanks man. Body is straight and interior is pretty clean just gotta treat some rust in the boot.
After its registered im gonna get fender skirts bumper guards antennas and gotta try get the steering wheel repaired unless i try find a 62 wheel cos these 61 wheels r rare as.
How bad is the steering wheel, I see it has an aftermarket do you have the og 61 wheel? unless missing massive chunks it may be reparable. If interested in repairing and not in a major rush I may be able to assist.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
https://www.facebook.com/events/425894054265229/

Proposed date for all Aus Ridaz to meet up. Feel free to post your ideas. I have proposed a date of Saturday 24 Sept 2016 which is in school holidays. Leaving enough time for preparation. A whole weekend would be good with a Saturday show, then Sat night cruise and dinner somewhere. Then perhaps a Sunday cruise down to Kiama.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks guys! Yeh its rhe og steering wheel it might not be tepairable cos there is a chunk missing on the back in the center.
Im also on the lowrider classifieds page just posted on there looking for a steering wheel and radiator.

All in good time il get everything up 2 scratch. Progress is a slow process. ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
^^^Cheers mate. Close to half of the groups I try and join block me, guess they think I'm a spamer, was wondering if I'd tried to join that page.

Here's a picture of my ute, so far I've bagged the rear using a used load assist air bag kit from a hilux, I've also got some bags for the front just haven't had time to fit them.

61701 - 61720 of 61757 Posts