LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order for my cadillac to be shipped from Virginia Beach,Virginia to fuckin Everett,Washington the beginning of December,scheduled for pick up on the 15th of Jan.. Well, that day came went without them finding a driver. I was like wtf were they doing since I placed the order. I have been calling every place I could find on the net and they keep giving me the same bullshit. I even doubled to offering price damn near.......SHIT!! I gotta be back in Washington by monday, and I am running out of time. Anybody know some "real" dependable fast auto shippers????? the time it takes to deliver doesn't matter, its picking it up.............................................................HELP EMERGENCY SOS............................................the only fucked up thing about the car is the fact that the car won't start. STAY AWAY FROM............ BUDGET AUTO SHIPPERS

·
Premium Member
18,723 Posts
same with united road!! they were jankety, dude didnt even keep a hot box with him. Extra slow too, the headquarters are just middle men for the actual truckers. They promised a few times it would be picked up by said date and I had to bitch em out, i coulda backed out at anytime and got my money back but then ur back at square one :angry: Their "imperfection sheet" listed only major imperfections.

DAS (dependable auto shippers) they were PERFECT! Exact dates of pickup and arrival. They had forms that listed EVERY imperfection on the car, they said even new cars have atleast 5 or more imperfections that they list. Their pricing changes daily so you CAN get a deal from them.

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
rent a trailer from uhaul and tow it yourself

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
ive used DAS several times.

http://www.dasautoshippers.com/

its been several years since i had a car shipped, but i never had a problem and they always delivered right to me.

i had a caddy shipped from East LA to NC and it only cost like $300. but again, that was about 6 years ago.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I called them up,they said the earliest they could pick it up was like 7-9 days from now. (Yup I still got the "grey goose" cadi,) Its been in storage for quite sum time. I don't know whats going on,I even said i would pay double to like 5diff companies and nothing. I guess I will never be able to drive my cadi again.

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by dsgb@Jan 19 2010, 02:51 PM~16341652
I placed an order for my cadillac to be shipped from Virginia Beach,Virginia to fuckin Everett,Washington the beginning of December,scheduled for pick up on the 15th of Jan.. Well, that day came went without them finding a driver. I was like wtf were they doing since I placed the order. I have been calling every place I could find on the net and they keep giving me the same bullshit. I even doubled to offering price damn near.......SHIT!! I gotta be back in Washington by monday, and I am running out of time. Anybody know some "real" dependable fast auto shippers????? the time it takes to deliver doesn't matter, its picking it up.............................................................HELP EMERGENCY SOS............................................the only fucked up thing about the car is the fact that the car won't start.  STAY AWAY FROM............ BUDGET AUTO SHIPPERS
You in the military ?? if not why you sending the car to EveROTT WA LOL

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Jan 19 2010, 11:32 PM~16346173
ive used DAS several times.

http://www.dasautoshippers.com/
its been several years since i had a car shipped, but i never had a problem and they always delivered right to me.
i had a caddy shipped from East LA to NC and it only cost like $300. but again, that was about 6 years ago.
THEY GOT ME ON THE ROADY. MY CAR SHOWED UP JACKED ALL THE WAY UP, GUESS THE DRIVER HAD BEEN PLAYING WITH THE SWITCHES. BURNT A MOTOR AND SOLENOIDS. THEN GAVE ME $50 AND SAID I DID NOT GET THE EXTENDED COVERAGE.......... :mad:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Jan 20 2010, 05:05 PM~16353917
You in the military ?? if not why you sending the car to EveROTT WA LOL
Naw homie, I am workin at Boeing. I used to work out in Virginia beach at NAS Oceana a NAVY base. However ,i used to be in the Airforce.

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by dsgb@Jan 20 2010, 03:54 PM~16354583
Naw homie, I am workin at Boeing. I used to work out in Virginia beach at NAS Oceana a NAVY base. However ,i used to be in the Airforce.
Cool Cool well welcome to town non the less ;)

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by BIG DIRTY@Jan 20 2010, 06:46 PM~16354454
THEY GOT ME ON THE ROADY.  MY CAR SHOWED UP JACKED ALL THE WAY UP, GUESS THE DRIVER HAD BEEN PLAYING WITH THE SWITCHES.  BURNT A MOTOR AND SOLENOIDS.  THEN GAVE ME $50 AND SAID I DID NOT GET THE EXTENDED COVERAGE.......... :mad:
that fuckin sucks.

all the cars ive shipped were stockers. i was worried one time tho, because i had a homie drop some new 14's in the trunk and some other stuff, i was worried it would all get stolen, but it didnt.

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Jan 21 2010, 01:52 AM~16360180
that fuckin sucks.
all the cars ive shipped were stockers. i was worried one time tho, because i had a homie drop some new 14's in the trunk and some other stuff, i was worried it would all get stolen, but it didnt.
THEY AINT BAD, JUST A BAD SITUATION WITH A BAD DRIVER. BUT I HAVE SHIPPED A CAR WITH THEM BEFORE. AND THEY WENT THE EXTRA YARD TO PICK IT UP

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Originally posted by lowridincalivato@Jan 22 2010, 09:05 PM~16379845
i used DAS , and saved alot on the shipping by having it picked up and dropped off at DAS terminals....  i paid close to $400  from texas to so cal.  car arrived on time when they said it would, and they even washed it before i picked it up! :cool:
they washed it because there car on top leaked motor,tranny or rear end oil. on it..ive picked up cars and carriers payed me to wash before i deliver

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by BigBoyTransporting@Jan 23 2010, 04:37 PM~16386799
they washed it because there car on top leaked motor,tranny or rear end oil. on it..ive picked up cars and carriers payed me to wash before i deliver
:0

·
Registered
79 Posts
Originally posted by dsgb@Jan 20 2010, 05:56 PM~16354608
GOOD BAD NEWS,well after cancelling with BAS they called me today and said the had a driver that could pick it up tomarror. I am getting raped on the price but its an emergency.
what was the price? thinking about having a car shipped from Florida to Colorado :dunno:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts