LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much should i expect 2 pay for 2 showtime pump, 8 battery, 10 front, 12 back setup with unbreakable ball joint and coilovers plus extended a arms

·
Registered
107 Posts
Depends what part of the world your living in and what pumps,dumps, and cylinders you want... About $1500 here installed. $1000 just to buy.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
i got 2 used pumps with 2 new motors for $100..switch box for free...so i still have buy hoses..at least 80$ right there..plus noids...30$ plus rack...$250...plus batts...300+ u do the math..and remember i was lucky enough to get my pumps and switch box for 100

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
oh andi still gotta get cylinders and springs :(

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by capone530@Mar 23 2008, 03:35 AM~10233293
i got 2 used pumps with 2 new motors for $100..switch box for free...so i still have buy hoses..at least 80$ right there..plus noids...30$ plus rack...$250...plus batts...300+ u do the math..and remember i was lucky enough to get my pumps and switch box for 100
:uh: buy a kit and stop being a cheap bas-tard

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
i spent around 3500 on my first new setup and installed myself

·
Registered
8,975 Posts

Get in a club..

Save and get what you want..

It's not a fad to some people they just do it or live it. Don't mater what the cost. Save , don't eat out , make the kids take lunch , $1 menu ,Look for deals around..

Study and learn how to fix shit your self!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or keep a Mexican or 2 around..

Damn just do a search or hell most of the top ?'s are some other dumb ass asking the same damn think!!!!! GD Just open a topic with the mouse clicker and read.. shit how hard is that.. Or even better use the sites ( shops ) function and check the other sites out.. Better yet just send a PM to Ron , 1motorsports , Tuna , Tattto76 ( well maybe ) , Or anybody that has a shop.. :cool:

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Originally posted by 916grandprix@Sep 22 2003, 11:04 AM~1090644
how much should i expect 2 pay for 2 showtime pump, 8 battery, 10 front, 12 back setup with unbreakable ball joint and coilovers plus extended a arms
kit roughly $1000
batts roughtly $800
unbreakables $120
extended arms $250
then you have got all the other stuff people overlook batt cable $3 a ft batt terminals $2 each disconect $15

you wont need 10s up front they are too long 8s or 6s are all you need

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by fundimotorsports@Mar 23 2008, 09:56 AM~10233866

Get in a club..

Save and get what you want..

It's not a fad to some people they just do it or live it. Don't mater what the cost. Save , don't eat out , make the kids take lunch , $1 menu ,Look for deals around..

Study and learn how to fix shit your self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or keep a Mexican or 2 around..

Damn just do a search or hell most of the top ?'s are some other dumb ass asking the same damn think!!!!! GD Just open a topic with the mouse clicker and read.. shit how hard is that.. Or even better use the sites ( shops ) function and check the other sites out.. Better yet just send a PM to Ron , 1motorsports , Tuna , Tattto76 ( well maybe ) , Or anybody that has a shop..  :cool:
wha i highlighted is what i feel with a passion!

it never hurts to ask knowledgable people on the board but ATLEAST have a clue what you are talking about please!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Originally posted by stevie d@Mar 23 2008, 10:12 AM~10234692
kit roughly $1000
batts roughtly $800
unbreakables $120
extended arms $250
then you have got all the other stuff people overlook batt cable $3 a ft batt terminals $2 each disconect $15

you wont need 10s up front they are too long 8s or 6s are all you need

X2 for real!!!!!! I'm lifting an 85 Cutlass right now, and the basic setup was no big deal, but allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the expensive ass little parts you need to make it work (wire,connectore,QD, noids,batteries) are whats killin me. Find a basic kit, and save twice as much for it, and u will be good.

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
the batts are the tilting point, you can get find good ones cheap, or get mediocre ones that cost alot.

it helps having the hookup through friends or work to get all your wiring,etc for free.

·
Registered
814 Posts
always helps 2 have a hookup in the hydro industry saves time and money ;)

·
ABOUT TO BUST UR DOME
12,939 Posts
Originally posted by pitbull_432@Mar 23 2008, 11:13 AM~10235012
always helps 2 have a hookup in the hydro industry saves time and money ;)
YA I GOT MY SETUP FROM RON AT BMH 2400 INSTALLED WITH A FEW SMALL UPGRADES LIKE LARGER BATTERIES AND BIGGER FITTINGS...RON ALWAYS LOOKS OUT FOR A NICCA THOUGH..

AND I GAVE HIM A RUSTY 9MM AND A PITBULL PUPPY :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Originally posted by POPEYE4RMGT@Mar 23 2008, 11:26 AM~10235086
YA I GOT MY SETUP FROM RON AT BMH 2400 INSTALLED WITH A FEW SMALL UPGRADES LIKE LARGER BATTERIES AND BIGGER FITTINGS...RON ALWAYS LOOKS OUT FOR A NICCA THOUGH..

AND I GAVE HIM A RUSTY 9MM AND A PITBULL PUPPY :biggrin:  :biggrin:
ahh hyna aint she cute :biggrin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts