LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

ayala park in rialto, ca?

2K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  chairmnofthboard 
#1 ·
whats up wit ayala park in rialto ,ca

#2 ·
Originally posted by 80' DEVILLE'@Oct 26 2007, 03:21 AM~9087435
whats up wit ayala park in rialto ,ca
BEEN SHUT DOWN A WHILE BACK. RIALTO COPS OUT THERE GOT TO NERVICE OF OF THE POPULATION GROWTH OF THE ATTENDING LOWRIDERS ESPECIALLY IN THERE EYES THE OUT OF TOWNERS (CLUBS OR PEOPLE) THERE WERE'NT FAMILIAR WITH :eek:hno: SO THEY SHUT IT DOWN.

#4 ·
Originally posted by 80' DEVILLE'@Oct 27 2007, 11:07 PM~9098195
damn thats all bad..u know any other cruise spots r spots perios in the ie area
GRIDERS IN ONTARIO,CA.. THERE NEXT CRUISE NIGHTS IS ON NOV. 9th. IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN. ALSO GANGS TO GRACE C.C. HAS THERE CRUISE NIGHTS IN POMONA STARTING SUNDAY AFTERNOONS. :cool:

#6 ·
i got pulled over in rialto, the cops are dicks there, tried to tell me my tag light was out...all because i pulled out of one of the gated communities there...

#7 ·
Originally posted by HARDLUCK88@Oct 28 2007, 11:07 AM~9099813
i got pulled over in rialto, the cops are dicks there, tried to tell me my tag light was out...all because i pulled out of one of the gated communities there...
THERE TRING TO DISCOURAGE LOWRIDERS AWAY FROM THE PARK BECAUSE THE NEW HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS ARE RITE BEHIND THE PARK. TO THEM LOWRIDERS ARE GHETTO AND THEY FEAR ANY COMPLAINTS. {IMAGE PROTECTION} AND PROPERTY VALUE. THAT BEING THE NORTH SIDE OF FONTANA WHERE MOST OF THE NEW HOUSE AND GATED NEW HOUSES ARE LOCATED NEAR THE 210 FREEWAY. :(

#9 ·
Good ol Rialto.... I miss living out there. Used to stay out in Colton off San Bernardino and Riverside Ave back in the early 90's.

#11 ·
i grew up in riverside nd moved to grand terrace in jr high school. i remember seeing a few lowriders but i could never find out where people would hang out. i think i need to move back. maybe i should move into the new homes in rialto just to kep lowriding in the comunity!!! :biggrin: :cheesy: :0

#12 ·
Originally posted by chairmnofthboard@Oct 31 2007, 09:54 AM~9122403
what does that have to do with Ayala park in bloomington (between Valley & 10 FWY)??

Did I miss something?
:no: NAH HOMIE THERE TALKING ABOUT AYALA PARK UP CEDAR PASSED BASELINE. I USED TO THINK PEOPLE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE AYALA PARK ON VALLEY ALSO :biggrin:

#13 ·
Originally posted by TRAFFIC-LAC@Oct 31 2007, 06:26 PM~9126314
:no: NAH HOMIE THERE TALKING ABOUT AYALA PARK UP CEDAR PASSED BASELINE.  I USED TO THINK PEOPLE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE AYALA PARK ON VALLEY ALSO :biggrin:
I've seen lowriders at Ayala park in bloomington. maybe it was just a meeting spot. thought it was the same one.

not a bad place to hang out though.

#14 ·
Originally posted by chairmnofthboard@Oct 31 2007, 07:10 PM~9126581
I've seen lowriders at Ayala park in bloomington. maybe it was just a meeting spot. thought it was the same one.

not a bad place to hang out though.
BLOOMINGTON'S MY HOME TOWN, DEFINATELY A GOOD SPOT, NOT ALOT OF COPS :biggrin:

#16 ·
Originally posted by chairmnofthboard@Oct 31 2007, 07:32 PM~9126705
What part of bloomington do you stay?
THE NUMBER STREETS :biggrin: ;)

#17 ·
Originally posted by chairmnofthboard@Oct 31 2007, 10:54 AM~9122403
what does that have to do with Ayala park in bloomington (between Valley & 10 FWY)??

Did I miss something?
IT'S CALLED DEMOGRAPHICS. TO PUT IT SIMPLY IT'S A CERTAIN TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT TO EXIST TO KEEP THE HOUSING MARKET ATTRACTIVE FOR DECENT OR HIGH MARKET SALES.

#18 ·
Originally posted by JROCK@Oct 31 2007, 11:19 PM~9127714
IT'S CALLED DEMOGRAPHICS. TO PUT IT SIMPLY IT'S A CERTAIN TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT TO EXIST TO KEEP THE HOUSING MARKET ATTRACTIVE FOR DECENT OR HIGH MARKET SALES.
very well put.

#19 ·
Originally posted by chairmnofthboard@Oct 31 2007, 07:32 PM~9126705
What part of bloomington do you stay?

Oh the southside.

I'm on the northside of bloomington.

You should bring your car by my shop one of these day so I can check out your set up. maybe make you some parts.

#20 ·
Originally posted by chairmnofthboard@Nov 1 2007, 09:54 AM~9130349
Oh the southside.

You should bring your car by my shop one of these day so I can check out your set up. maybe make you some parts.
:cool:

#21 ·
Originally posted by chairmnofthboard@Nov 1 2007, 08:54 AM~9130349
Oh the southside.

what kind of work do u do at your shop i stay off alder and miller so im not that far from where u r

#22 ·
Originally posted by 80' DEVILLE'@Nov 1 2007, 04:41 PM~9133638
what kind of work do u do at your shop i stay off alder and miller so im not that far from where u r
IMAGO MFG.

Might get back into making parts for lowriders. If I get a good response again, I'll tool up to make parts. But if not I'll just do my own car and that's it.

I got a guy I'm making a axle reinforcement plate for a Gbody soon. Might whip up some new rear lower control arms too if I have the time.

#23 ·
Originally posted by chairmnofthboard@Nov 1 2007, 10:54 AM~9130349
Oh the southside.

NICE DUMP TRAILERS! :biggrin:
NOT TO CHANGE THIS IMPORTANT SUBJECT CAN YOU MACHINE CCUSTOM RESEVOIR TANKS? :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.