LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Johnny I am a 25 year old auto body tech, I currently have 3 and a half year experience in autobody painting and restoration I am currently employed however, not in the autoobody field. My skills consiist of autobody and painting, body work, paint and primer, single stage base coat clear pearls, color matching blend, wet sanding, color sanding buff, auto detailing, welding, metal shaping, and am machanically enclined .I have ben a bodyman helper a paint helper as will . I am a very trust worthy person who is only looking for an opportunity to show you what i can do I am a fast learner great team player and very reliable, Auto body is my passion and i am only trying to get back into a shop that will give me a chance to show what i am capable of. Please feel free to emaIl me at [email protected] or call me at 602 516-6684 or 602-434-4754

Serious callers only

Thank you
Johnny

·
Registered
497 Posts
!!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Originally posted by INFAMOUS ONE@Apr 3 2011, 09:41 AM~20247648
Hey bro I told you by fkin up my brothers car u arent gonna be painting for anyone, we trusted you an my brother brought his car from New Mexico an you fked it all up!!!
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

·
Registered
193 Posts
You painted my car and looks like you didn't do any bodywork car looks the same just different color! But you still took my money . You messed it up the first time told us you would make it right the 2nd time and made it worse ! Now what do i do with it ? Answer that question? O i forgot you aren't answering our cal or txts msgs anymore now that your paid! i might take the car to the AZ supershow so everyone can see what kinda work you do and see if you will get jobs after burnung me this way!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Kept my car for almost 8 months! I finally brought it back to New Mexico and i'm gonna have to get it redone! I took it in good faith and trust cuz he told my brother he would hook it up for me ! Now i'm screwed with a f'ed up paint job!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Originally posted by IMPALA 67@Apr 3 2011, 12:39 PM~20248455
You painted my car and looks like you didn't do any bodywork car looks the same just different color! But you still took my money . You messed it up the first time told us you would make it right the 2nd time and made it worse ! Now what do i do with it ? Answer that question? O i forgot you aren't answering our cal or txts msgs anymore now that your paid! i might take the car to the AZ supershow so everyone can see what kinda work you do and see if you will get jobs after burnung me this way!
:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Bro puttin pics on here wud jus be an embarassment! My brother took his car it needed bodywork an paint, lets jus say it got the paint kind of!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Homie i have the car to prove it you from New Mexico come on down to my house i'll show you in person! I live in Rio Rancho come on down !

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
how bout a pic? It would take 2 minutes to post a pic. But it will take 7 hours to go see it

G

·
Originally posted by IMPALA 67@Apr 4 2011, 07:41 PM~20259745
Homie i have the car to prove it you from New Mexico come on down to my house i'll show you in person! I live in Rio Rancho come on down !

:biggrin: :biggrin: I believe you homie, I aint looking to get a paint job from this dude anyway..just thought a couple of pics would of been good to look at. This Cat hasn't even responded to you putting him on blast...shows you that he did you dirty. I would of put this guy on blast 2 :machinegun: Sucks that you have to re-do the car...been there b4. Now you know the rule..Never pay anyone the whole amount till your satisfied with the work. I see way too many people getting ripped off all the time.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Originally posted by impalaeasy@Apr 5 2011, 12:49 AM~20262154
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  I believe you homie, I aint looking to get a paint job from this dude anyway..just thought a couple of pics would of been good to look at.  This Cat hasn't even responded to you putting him on blast...shows you that he did you dirty. I would of put this guy on blast 2  :machinegun:  Sucks that you have to re-do the car...been there b4.  Now you know the rule..Never pay anyone the whole amount till your satisfied with the work. I see way too many people getting ripped off all the time.
I haven't even taken pics of it yet, when i got back home just put it away in the garage to disapointed with the way it was handled ! Where you from are u close to here?

·
Registered
497 Posts
:mad:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Originally posted by IMPALA 67@Apr 4 2011, 07:41 PM~20259745
i live in rio to :wave: sorry to here bout ur car

1 - 20 of 30 Posts