LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Toylandinoz
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ' toylandinoz ' and I travel the midwest buying old strollers when I can find them. I sell the parts on E-bay. I know my E-bay parts are "too damn high" but they sell eventually. Some of the members here have purchased from me and Greatly appreciate the interest. I'm currently doing a restoration on a Shuler Streamliner.

I have a source for new ribbed rubber in Red Black and White. I sell this for $25 - $30 on E-bay.

Any member needing rubber I'll ship it to you for $20......If you don't like it, I'll pay the shipping back.

Also currently I have 2 seat backs that are primo. 1 Red and 1 Blue $15 plus actual shipping.

Any interest LMK.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm ' toylandinoz ' and I travel the midwest buying old strollers when I can find them. I sell the parts on E-bay. I know my E-bay parts are "too damn high" but they sell eventually. Some of the members here have purchased from me and Greatly appreciate the interest. I'm currently doing a restoration on a Shuler Streamliner.

I have a source for new ribbed rubber in Red Black and White. I sell this for $25 - $30 on E-bay.

Any member needing rubber I'll ship it to you for $20......If you don't like it, I'll pay the shipping back.

Also currently I have 2 seat backs that are primo. 1 Red and 1 Blue $15 plus actual shipping.

Any interest LMK.

[email protected]
Do you still have tire rubber?

·
Registered
2 Posts

Any interest LMK.

[email protected]
Hello, I am looking for a diaper caddy for my '49 Taylor Tot stroller. I found one on ebay a few years ago but it was tattered and the seller wanted too much for it. Might you have one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I am looking for a diaper caddy for my '49 Taylor Tot stroller. I found one on ebay a few years ago but it was tattered and the seller wanted too much for it. Might you have one?
As far as the rubber. I need 16" of black to complete the arms on the footrest. Jerry

Do you know the name of the specific blue paint used on the '49 TT?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts