LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today i got back from my vacation to Toronto. While i was there a checked out a couple of bike shops; Hogtown and The Cycle Shop. Both had more parts in one place that ive ever seen in my life :cheesy:. Here are a few pics of the stores, and the parts i picked up in hogtown (since it was cheaper there). I got a lucky 7 sproket, bottom bracket, headset, kickstand, 2 round all chrome mirrors,and some rubber krate pedals all to go on my beachcruiser. Im going to buy a beelight and some oragne square mirrors in town before i ship it off to be painted.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ricecrispy210@Aug 12 2005, 06:08 PM~3606841
tight.....

no lowrider part stores anywhere neer st.louis
Ahh man where did you find that avitar. I had mad a video of that part of family guy i was going to do the exact same thing :angry:

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Originally posted by Ryan K@Aug 12 2005, 10:29 PM~3608693
Ahh man where did you find that avitar. I had mad a video of that part of family guy i was going to do the exact same thing :angry:
stole it someone else had it

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
There is a bike shop in Seattle that is 10 times better than that. It had everything for lowrider bikes. That one is a good one though. Maybe we should do a "post your bike shop" topic? I will get pictures of mine tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Aug 12 2005, 10:36 PM~3608733
There is a bike shop in Seattle that is 10 times better than that. It had everything for lowrider bikes. That one is a good one though. Maybe we should do a "post your bike shop" topic? I will get pictures of mine tomorrow.  :)
true that

·
I'm still around.
8,032 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Aug 12 2005, 09:36 PM~3608733
There is a bike shop in Seattle that is 10 times better than that. It had everything for lowrider bikes. That one is a good one though. Maybe we should do a "post your bike shop" topic? I will get pictures of mine tomorrow.  :)
Where at in Seattle? Whats the name?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
That place looks just like my new store

·
Registered
34,521 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Aug 12 2005, 11:36 PM~3608733
lucky me, i brought my camera to work this morning :biggrin:

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by NewFriendsCC@Aug 13 2005, 02:22 AM~3609402
Where at in Seattle? Whats the name?
The shop is in the University District on 45th ave. Its called Al Young Bike and Ski. Probably the best bike shop I have ever been to. I used to know the owner and he was cool. One time I needed an extra fender brace and one of the managers was there. The guy told me that he couldnt just open a pack of fenders and fender braces cause they sold them in a set. The owner came out and said "whats going on"? I told him I just needed a fender brace and he said oh ok, and opened the package and gave me one for free. :cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts