LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iight today i finally fixed my lil fuked up battery problem or wutever and now I'm still finding the front pump sounding more different than the back pump. When i lift up that back it sounds like a perfectly good motor running at 48 volts and mind you that all my batteries are charged fully. So now whenever i go to lift the front i hear a more low pitch tone coming from the motor. The thing is that the front is running off of 48 volts jus liek the rear and they're fully charged but still i'm getting that different pitched zeet. Do i just have to replace a motor or what? could it be sumthin else? maybe sumthin simple? help me out please. :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Try checking your hydro fluid might be low.If not mabe your motor
is going out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,014 Posts
your pumps are fine... the back will always sound better and louder than the front at the same voltage... this is because the front has the wieght of the motor on it and makes a lower tone because it takes more effort to lift it up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thankx a lot L dogg and everyone else putting in input, so now just to wrap it all up jus dont worry about, the worst case may be that the motor is going out, and to check the fluid level ;) thankx alot guys appreciate the help
;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,317 Posts
What size gears are you running? I thought you were going to run more voltage to your front pump? What happened? SCARED?? :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 82 REGAL@Oct 25 2003, 05:55 PM
What size gears are you running? I thought you were going to run more voltage to your front pump? What happened? SCARED?? :biggrin:
lol I'm running 9's right now but before i step up to 72 i gotta build a pump wit balls to back it up and buy new cables to rewire it up. Dont owrry when i get there I'll be callin u out :0 :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,317 Posts
Originally posted by gangstaburban95+Oct 25 2003, 05:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gangstaburban95 @ Oct 25 2003, 05:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--82 REGAL@Oct 25 2003, 05:55 PM
What size gears are you running? I thought you were going to run more voltage to your front pump? What happened? SCARED?? :biggrin:
lol I'm running 9's right now but before i step up to 72 i gotta build a pump wit balls to back it up and buy new cables to rewire it up. Dont owrry when i get there I'll be callin u out :0 :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
You better be running more than 72 volts to catch up to me. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 82 REGAL+Oct 25 2003, 07:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (82 REGAL @ Oct 25 2003, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2003, 05:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--82 REGAL
@Oct 25 2003, 05:55 PM
What size gears are you running? I thought you were going to run more voltage to your front pump? What happened? SCARED?? :biggrin:

lol I'm running 9's right now but before i step up to 72 i gotta build a pump wit balls to back it up and buy new cables to rewire it up. Dont owrry when i get there I'll be callin u out :0 :biggrin:
You better be running more than 72 volts to catch up to me. :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
pm me
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top