LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont knw if u read any of the post i have on the car but has new dump on front pump and check valve on driver side pump just put new radiator..has new water pump power steering pump cluth fan less than yr old.. new ball joints extened a arms from caddy and spindal swap reinforced..reinforced stress points chain bridged.. 3 pump 6 battery 3 wheels standing on both sides 4 switchtes 8 batteries, 8" cylinders in the front with 4 1/2 ton prohopper coils (not even broken in) ,12" rear cylinder, the car is primered grey needs new exhaust has hole near tail pipe nothing bad..just paint and exhaust pipe and its rdy to role also needs either new o ring or new dump on driver side pump but all works with no problem.. just need bigger car for fam so open no trades stock or cut i have to set price just no less than $1800 i guess

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok heres the pics of car most recent..as i was driving down interstate front passenger tire tore off (tire looks like recap i was told) and hit fender so that needs a lil work not bad but i let u decide..i have stock wheels that will come with car so with that said just make offer have title in hand in no rush but would like to sale soon

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well selling entire setup as whole make offer..once setup is gone i will either part car out or take any offer on car and 5 wheel,,

·
hydroblood
3,737 Posts
what up homie, is this my old cutty? how much without the pumps, i know you can get some good cash for those if you sell them each and I dont need them right now, just looking for a project to play with again lol.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts