LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Nothing But Chevy's
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BUMP, BUMP, BUMP,BUMP YOU FUCK!!!!

FUCK YOU RYAN. PAID 8 MONTHS AGO AND STILL NO HOLD DOWNS. FUCKING THIEF!!!! AND FUCK ALL YOU GUYS THAT SAID IT TAKES TIME FOR GOOD SHIT. FUCK 8 MONTHS AND STILL DIDN'T GET SHIT. WASTED FUCKING PM'S AND TIME DEALING WITH THIS DUMB ASSES FUCKING EXCUSES. DONOT DEAL WITH THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE LAVISH. :guns: :guns:

·
Nothing But Chevy's
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 11 2007, 08:56 PM~8981640
I'm a good seller :biggrin:
YES!!! LOVE THE 4 VOGUE TYRES YOU SOLD ME. WITH FAST SHIPPING AND PACKING. THE TIRES ARE SITTING ON MY 4 BRAND NEW 72 SPOKE DAYTON WIRE WHEELS CROSSED LACED. :biggrin: :cool: THANKS TUNA SAMMICH.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Yep don't deal with him. He'll take your money make that parts for you. Then he'll offer to send them to chrome for you. And when the chromer's fuck him over and they don't get done Lavish will try other chromers for you. And when it takes just too damn long Lavish will let you know exactly why and what is going on.

Hell it gets real bad. Lavish will even offer to refund your money more than once. Even when you decide to wait it out, he'll keep asking if you want your back. Even when you start to whine and complain he'll even tell you he'll send it back right there and then. but then you'll decide to wait some more.

Then when Lavish send's the money back to you. You'll continue to whine about it. You'll mr.KENEKEN will turn into the lair. You'll put Lavish "on blast" even though you get all your shit back from him. You'll call him a theif when he never took anything from you. Never intended to. And when he made sure you got yours.

So put me on blast dude. I've stated I'm NOT making these holddowns no more because of problems I've had making them, and chrome problems. So PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM ME!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Here is dude's PM saying that he won't talk bad about me if i get him a refund (which I offered to do many times) This was sent to me Sept 27th

Excuses, Excuses. Excuses. Where's my fucking hold downs. If I don't get my fucking hold downs or my fucking money back in 1 week I will put you on blast on Layitlow. You told me 3-4 weeks on chrome. It's been 4 weeks. Let alone 8 fucking months. Fucking fix this now. Don't fuck with me I been more than patient with you. Pm me and let me know what you are going to do. Send my shit to:

Kenneth Wood
2943 Tuscarora Trail
Middleburg, Florida 32068

He complains about 4 weeks on chrome this is my 2nd chromer I went to. He tells me he could have had it chromed quicker. Well I would have gladly sent him the bare metal hold downs but he wanted me to send them to the guys I was trying out.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Here's the reciept saying he recieved the letter with the money order in it sept 29th

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0000 5187 4493

Your item was delivered at 11:53 AM on September 29, 2007 in MIDDLEBURG, FL 32068

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by Lavish+Oct 12 2007, 09:02 AM~8984470-->
Here's the reciept saying he recieved the letter with the money order in it sept 29th

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0000 5187 4493

Your item was delivered at 11:53 AM on September 29, 2007 in MIDDLEBURG, FL 32068
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Lavish
@Oct 12 2007, 09:02 AM~8984476
and I'll be going to the post office to make sure he cashed that money order too.

maybe he really want them :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Oct 12 2007, 09:05 AM~8984503
maybe he really want them  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

That's fine. Maybe he did really want the hold downs. Sorry I had problems. but I did everything I could to get them, and when it didn't happen I refunded. So to come around calling me thief???? I just don't get it.

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by Lavish@Oct 12 2007, 09:45 AM~8984767
That's fine. Maybe he did really want the hold downs. Sorry I had problems. but I did everything I could to get them, and when it didn't happen I refunded. So to come around calling me thief???? I just don't get it.

true that if u did all u can do then cool

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by Lavish@Oct 12 2007, 11:00 AM~8984450
Here is dude's PM saying that he won't talk bad about me if i get him a refund (which I offered to do many times) This was sent to me Sept 27th
Excuses, Excuses. Excuses. Where's my fucking hold downs. If I don't get my fucking hold downs or my fucking money back in 1 week I will put you on blast on Layitlow. You told me 3-4 weeks on chrome. It's been 4 weeks. Let alone 8 fucking months. Fucking fix this now. Don't fuck with me I been more than patient with you. Pm me and let me know what you are going to do. Send my shit to:

Kenneth Wood

2943 Tuscarora Trail
He complains about 4 weeks on chrome this is my 2nd chromer I went to. He tells me he could have had it chromed quicker. Well I would have gladly sent him the bare metal hold downs but he wanted me to send them to the guys I was trying out.
:roflmao:

·
Registered
72,699 Posts
ordered battery hold downs from homie lavish and he was fast and has great prices too ,if the mook wanted them chromed that takes longer and so he offered u a refund so stfu.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE@Oct 12 2007, 01:06 PM~8985339
Aint that some shit seth? i was rollin when I first seen that as well...

·
Registered
9,524 Posts
Originally posted by Lavish+Oct 12 2007, 09:00 AM~8984450-->

Kenneth Wood
2943 Tuscarora Trail
[/b]

Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2007, 11:06 AM~8985339

<!--QuoteBegin-lone star
@Oct 13 2007, 09:25 AM~8991869
what the fuck?????
:biggrin: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts