LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ripped off my brother (lowdowntown) for a dub city car,,that they were suppose to trade,,,,they were suppose to send at same time,,,that was on Friday the 12th...my brother gave him tracking number,,and it shows that he recieved the item,,,but never sent my brothers,,,and hasnt responded to any PM's.....beware..for this bad seller/trader..

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 22 2003, 10:57 PM
i might have to start mentioning a few others soon if ya dont mind?
who me????? :confused: :dunno:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by wired62+Sep 22 2003, 10:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wired62 @ Sep 22 2003, 10:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Sep 22 2003, 10:57 PM
i might have to start mentioning a few others soon if ya dont mind?
who me????? :confused: :dunno:[/b][/quote]
no Mo, you are a good guy ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by scla90044@Sep 22 2003, 10:07 PM
i wouldnt mind, it be nice to have a bad buyer, seller, trader thread.
yeah it would be nice man but it always ends up bitching whinning and fighting. if someone fucks up enough to get there name on the shit list then they shouldnt whine and cry. they are the ones that fucked up in the first place to deserve mentioning.

RIGHT? :dunno:

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 22 2003, 09:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 22 2003, 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--scla90044@Sep 22 2003, 10:07 PM
i wouldnt mind, it be nice to have a bad buyer, seller, trader thread.
yeah it would be nice man but it always ends up bitching whinning and fighting. if someone fucks up enough to get there name on the shit list then they shouldnt whine and cry. they are the ones that fucked up in the first place to deserve mentioning.

RIGHT? :dunno:[/b][/quote]
RIGHT

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
your fucked up i never recived anything . give me the tracking number sos i can see where ths package went. i do lots of business to be so petty as to screw somebody out of a 15.00 fuckin car!!!!!

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 816customshop@Sep 23 2003, 09:33 AM
your fucked up i never recived anything . give me the tracking number sos i can see where ths package went. i do lots of business to be so petty as to screw somebody out of a 15.00 fuckin car!!!!!
your a liar......what? u think i just go on here makin shit up? his tracking number shows that u recieved it...he has tracking number and tracked his item that he sent....regardless of the amount of item,,,,its the point,,,it shows u recieved it...and besides that,,,u both had agreed to send out at the same time,,,,,,he sent....u didnt,,,,thats what yall agreed on,,,,not,,u send after u get it from him,,,,,correct? ;) thank u......

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i understand yall dont want to see this in every topic...BUT...its pretty bad when my brother goes to trade somebody for only his SECOND time,,and gets someone like this,,,,...regardless if its a 15.00 dollar car,,or a .15 cent car....ITS THE POINT...

if someone dont like what i post,,,,,,dont read it,...i didnt go in every topic saying the same thing,,like i did last time,,,,i kept it on just his topics..and he had alot more that i could have posted in too,,,but i didnt,,,if u dont like what i say in this post,,,,when it goes TTT dont look at it....

sorry if yall dont like it,,,,or get pissed off,,,,but this pisses me off......

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Tell it like it is homie.

You guy have some bad luck dont you.

A dog Do you still have that Explorer the jeep Cherokee?

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by cleverlos@Sep 23 2003, 10:11 AM

yeah man,,i havent gotten rid of anything...lol....

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OWNED!!!

Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 0302 2940 0000 5127 6292

Your item was delivered at 12:39 pm on September 18, 2003 in KANSAS CITY, MO 64127.

Last edited by wired62 at Sep 23 2003, 10:14 AM

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by wired62+Sep 23 2003, 12:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wired62 @ Sep 23 2003, 12:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cleverlos@Sep 23 2003, 10:11 AM

yeah man,,i havent gotten rid of anything...lol....[/b][/quote]
HOOk it up then, PM when you are ready to get rid off them.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Originally posted by wired62@Sep 23 2003, 09:05 AM
i understand yall dont want to see this in every topic...BUT...its pretty bad when my brother goes to trade somebody for only his SECOND time,,and gets someone like this,,,,...regardless if its a 15.00 dollar car,,or a .15 cent car....ITS THE POINT...

if someone dont like what i post,,,,,,dont read it,...i didnt go in every topic saying the same thing,,like i did last time,,,,i kept it on just his topics..and he had alot more that i could have posted in too,,,but i didnt,,,if u dont like what i say in this post,,,,when it goes TTT dont look at it....

sorry if yall dont like it,,,,or get pissed off,,,,but this pisses me off......
lowdowntown is a cool homie to do buseness with :thumbsup: :thumbsup: sorry to here what happen :angry:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i never recieved any thing . get the fuckin point

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by 816customshop@Sep 24 2003, 09:28 AM
i never recieved any thing . get the fuckin point
it was delivered to u.......get the point,,,,send his shit...u was suppose to send the same day he did,,,,u didnt......that was the agreement between u 2...not wait 3 days till u recieve his item,,and not send something back

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by UCYI3WL@Sep 26 2003, 10:31 AM
816customshop = ASSHOLE!!!!!!

what a prick...and you run a custom shop??? :angry: :angry: :angry:
Prolly don't even run it. He's prolly just there little helper and does all the bitch sanding and washing the cars! LOL :roflmao: j/k man!! I have no clue who this dude is.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts