LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 60 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Oct 13 2003, 06:32 AM
he was just being a smart ass when he started this topic...

he does have a ride, thats his in his avvy..

I think he was taking a jab at me or something... :biggrin:
Dan,

At least you can always come with a counterblow and say,"At least I got a Impala". :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

........Aint no G-Bodies ever going to be sitting in my garage that's for sure!Hehehehe! :0 :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE@Oct 12 2003, 11:45 PM
I am not narrow minded like some of the young ones around here.I have owned both!My first 61 bubbletop was Juiced and I sold it,The second 61 is here now and it is Bagged and Love it even more than my first 61!

I love juice,I love bags!

Go for what you prefer!

:0 :biggrin: :cool:

Accept Air-ride it is here to stay just like Hydraulics.Shit It is really funny when people see my ride at the shows they never say that shit to my face that bags suck!Everyone just seems to keep sayin Damn homie you got one clean ass ride and one hell of a designed setup in the trunk. :)
seth first time i saw your ride i asked why u bagged it

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE+Oct 13 2003, 12:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SIXONEFORLIFE @ Oct 13 2003, 12:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--streetlevelcreations@Oct 13 2003, 02:12 AM
I don’t know why people have to start threads like this? It shouldn’t be about what type of suspension modification is better then the other, I’m my opinion there both in there own way very awesome! But when in a life style of customs cars and trucks people should out to help one another out in ways to improve each other rides, not out to be hate’ in. so in other words if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t anything at all!!
90% of the bag haters on here dont even have a ride!The ride they get is one to and from school from mommy. :0 :wave:[/b][/quote]
i gave a ride with JUICE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by hoppin91lac+Oct 13 2003, 01:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hoppin91lac @ Oct 13 2003, 01:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SIXONEFORLIFE@Oct 12 2003, 11:45 PM
I am not narrow minded like some of the young ones around here.I have owned both!My first 61 bubbletop was Juiced and I sold it,The second 61 is here now and it is Bagged and Love it even more than my first 61!

I love juice,I love bags!

Go for what you prefer!

:0  :biggrin:  :cool:

Accept Air-ride it is here to stay just like Hydraulics.Shit It is really funny when people see my ride at the shows they never say that shit to my face that bags suck!Everyone just seems to keep sayin Damn homie you got one clean ass ride and one hell of a designed setup in the trunk. :)
seth first time i saw your ride i asked why u bagged it[/b][/quote]
And I told you my answer.................................................................

............................................BECAUSE IT IS MY FUCKING 61!!!!!!!!!YOU WANT IT YOUR WAY BUY ONE AND JUICE IT! :cheesy:

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
I have a ballbag. i guess that makes me a fag

Last edited by the_cat at Oct 15 2003, 02:46 AM

·
Registered
265 Posts
i've been through a few juiced rides and now i got a bagged one i like the bags more
my whole crew tries to hate on me bout em but mines faster than theirs,rides smother,and i dont have a mess in my bed,I now get to sit and watch them as the work on there'sreplacein shitt and chargin batt's
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Originally posted by Joe5pt0@Oct 13 2003, 10:31 AM
I like 'em both. Bags for the Caddy as a family ride and juice in my "toy" :cool:
Hey man, Can you post a pic of the "family" ride? I remember seeing pics a long while back... Its a tight car bro!

W

·
0 Posts
oh my god you beaners have no clue what your talking about hydros leak oil yeah i would love to be stuck on the side of the road with that break down instead of fixing some air line do you have any clue what your talkigna bout you can get air without having the compressor noise you beaners go to taco bell order a taco and shut the fuck up dumbasses

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet
zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zzeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet eet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet
zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet
zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zzeet zeet zzeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet eet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet
eet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet zeet

·
Registered
558 Posts
Originally posted by willdragforfood@Nov 10 2003, 06:43 AM
oh my god you beaners have no clue what your talking about hydros leak oil yeah i would love to be stuck on the side of the road with that break down instead of fixing some air line do you have any clue what your talkigna bout you can get air without having the compressor noise you beaners go to taco bell order a taco and shut the fuck up dumbasses
hey dumbass you have your own forum section go waste space there...

41 - 60 of 404 Posts