LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any website info, or any (how to) info on install, i only do juice but my brother wants to do air on his blazer, so im gonna do it, any info will help, thanks :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Awwww......
Tell him to juice it.... just something simple like 2pumps and a couple batts. We dont need anymore fagbags in the club..lol. A good place to ask is Sportruck.com there are a bunch of dudes on there with bagged blazers. I wanna see the '62 soon and are ya gonna be doing the rest of the work on Stoney's S-10?

Rob

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i tried to tell him but he wont listen , im gonna finish stoneys truck when he sends me the rest of the money for the pumps, the 62 is about to get painted then itll be out

·
Registered
343 Posts
if u can install juice then why cant u do air? welding a powerball in is no different then welding a bag bracket in, running air line is no different then running hyrdaulic hose...its pretty straight forward if u have any basic mechanical skills :uh:

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its not that i dont think that i cant install air its just that i need a basic idea of how to do it, or is the kit self explanating, its a s-10 blazer

·
Registered
343 Posts
install the bags, then install the tank, then your valves, then run the airline from the tank to the valves, then to the bags, then install your compressor, run the airline from the compressor to the tank, run your wires from the compressor, with a fused link, either with a toggle switch or run it through the igniton so it only starts up when the key is on, then mount your switches, run your wires from the switches to the valves, give it a test run, open the door, drive it out, bring in the next one

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the info, now when i install the front bags do they just take the place of the spring, and do i need to do any cutting or modifying on the a-arms

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the info, now when i install the front bags do they just take the place of the spring, and do i need to do any cutting or modifying on the a-arms

·
Registered
343 Posts
you will have to build brackets to mount the bag, u may have to drill holes and boltthem in or weld the bracket right to the a arm, same with upper spring pocket, or if ur really goof, fab brackets that use the exsicting holes (if any) in the a arm, then u wont have to drill new ones

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my bro is buying a kit will the brackets be with it

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
on a blazer's front make 2 cups and bolt each cup to either side of the bag. mount it in the same place as the spring was just make the bottom bracket longer so that the bag doesnt rub on the bottom a-arm. for the top notch out the spring pocket enough for good clearance so that the bag doesnt also rub on the frame. walla your done the front....anymore questions?

garrett

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Wayne.....
If you are interested in that cutty to build a hopper then my boy just lowered the price he was asking down to $200. Let me know whats up and i will hold it for ya cause a bunch of dudes been coming by lately and i would rather see it as a New Movement hopper then rollin around on some 20's or somethin.

Rob

·
Registered
265 Posts
dont forget that the bag cant touch anything but the bag bracket and the rest is easy as hell to figure out

good luck
jason

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i appreciate everybody's info , thanks. now what about the rear

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
4 link or leaf springs? 4 link you could make a cantilever :biggrin: ;) you mount the bag as close to the pivot point as possible or use the leaf springs and mount the bag on the axle like a spring would be with hydros :uh: btu for sure to get the maximum low your gonna need to notch the frame with either a box notch or a c-channel....

·
RESPECT IS EVERYTHING
40,199 Posts
well first bags are gay but i think your brother needs juice that would go well with 20's that he has,also thanks for the hook up on the acumltrs good looken out player on the biz you are strting up i will help so call me any time i'll bring tooks and some beers maybe hoes depend on the the hoe tendisys

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for everybodys help, and chaz no problem on the accum. anytime u need the hook up just hit me up holla

·
RESPECT IS EVERYTHING
40,199 Posts
Originally posted by newmovementrider@Dec 20 2003, 12:21 PM
thanks for everybodys help, and chaz no problem on the accum. anytime u need the hook up just hit me up holla
thanks for the hook up; but i am glad we are still hanging out even though we do ride to gether in the same club! it means alot that we are still down cuase i really do not talk to anyone from nm....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts