LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wonderig if anybody have pics of bags install on g bodys. what all parts will i need to have to bag my car. plan on doing the work my self this will be my first time.

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
it's pretty easy to bag a g-body... i done my 83 cutty myself and it was alot easier than i thought it was going to be... browse through the air forums and i've posted alot of pics of my car when i was installing... there are also some videos of my cutty on a post somewhere in here.

also, here is a link to alot of my cutty pictures...
http://www.backbumper.com/83cutty/

You can get a kit with the brackets you need from fernando... i got everything for mine from him for $1,450 shipped, it was a 3/8 kit with 2 compressors, 2 5gal tanks, 10 switches, front/rear brackets, etc... basically it had everything you'll need, except for solenoids for the pressure switches (i don't use any pressure switches anyways though).

hope this helps... :)

Jason

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by LiquidFire@Jan 11 2004, 12:39 PM
i was wonderig if anybody have pics of bags install on g bodys. what all parts will i need to have to bag my car. plan on doing the work my self this will be my first time.
im getting ready to bag my 87 regal when the weather gets warms. i hate to turn wrenches in the cold. but if you want 2 air bags for the front i have 2 for sale :biggrin: you know you want em ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts