LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be better to put bags or hydros on a uni-body. I'm doin' it anyway but what one should I consider most??? And any tips and picks to help re-inforce a uni-body would be excellent.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Shut up Juiced, you can juice a uni body, and you can hop it and 3 wheel it. But the truth is, the car will bend, and there is no remedy, because there is no frame to reinforce. Now you can do FBSS with air just like hydros. and there is nothing wrong with FBSS with hydraulics. but the fact is, if you can hop the car you will, and if you can 3 wheel the car, you will. So in the end, air is safer, because people who are the ones who wreck the cars.

(*Note, you can 3 on air, but cannot power 3)
(**and I kno you can hop on air, but it isnt that common)

Last edited by Bagged_Conti at Sep 25 2003, 07:57 PM

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Originally posted by Bagged_Conti@Sep 25 2003, 08:56 PM
Shut up Juiced, you can juice a uni body, and you can hop it and 3 wheel it. But the truth is, the car will bend, and there is no remedy, because there is no frame to reinforce. Now you can do FBSS with air just like hydros. and there is nothing wrong with FBSS with hydraulics. but the fact is, if you can hop the car you will, and if you can 3 wheel the car, you will. So in the end, air is safer, because people who are the ones who wreck the cars.

(*Note, you can 3 on air, but cannot power 3)
(**and I kno you can hop on air, but it isnt that common)
yes what my bitch said :cheesy:

·
Registered
327 Posts
what kinda car is it? some unibodies that use mac struts all around won't lay out very well. that's why i went with juice on my grand am. but if the suspension allows you to use air cylinders or real air bags instead of having to use strut bags, air works great for 'em. i'm really please with my slow juice setup on my grand am, though. 2 street pumps runnin' at 24 volts. i wouldn't dream of trying to hop the thing or do anything really crazy with it; i'd be WAYYYY too afraid to bend the car in half. :)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Originally posted by JuicedGrandAm@Sep 27 2003, 01:27 PM
what kinda car is it? some unibodies that use mac struts all around won't lay out very well. that's why i went with juice on my grand am. but if the suspension allows you to use air cylinders or real air bags instead of having to use strut bags, air works great for 'em. i'm really please with my slow juice setup on my grand am, though. 2 street pumps runnin' at 24 volts. i wouldn't dream of trying to hop the thing or do anything really crazy with it; i'd be WAYYYY too afraid to bend the car in half. :)
no wonder why u call it slow add 2 more batts wire it in series and your gonna thanks me..........

Why 24v another set of 24v totaling to 48v won't hurt at all man....

·
Registered
327 Posts
i don't care about speed on the thing...i just have adjustable suspension to get down and still be able to clear anything in the road. there's a few things that are gonna be messed with some, but i doubt i'll mess with the batteries at all. i'm perfectly happy with its speed.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Originally posted by JuicedGrandAm@Sep 27 2003, 06:58 PM
i don't care about speed on the thing...i just have adjustable suspension to get down and still be able to clear anything in the road. there's a few things that are gonna be messed with some, but i doubt i'll mess with the batteries at all. i'm perfectly happy with its speed.
Hey man i want to know how fast is it how long will it take u to lift?????

Also when u lift the car does it jump and giggle you outta your seat or what? Not talking about hopping just talking about when u lift the front or rear does it make u wanna jump outta ur seat and stuff........

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Originally posted by JuicedGrandAm@Sep 27 2003, 08:21 PM
no jumping or jiggling, nope. i'm not sure how long it takes to raise all the way. never really thought about it timewise...
so it goes up soft that sucks :uh:

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Originally posted by crazy4hydros+Sep 28 2003, 09:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy4hydros @ Sep 28 2003, 09:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--216RIDER@Sep 28 2003, 09:06 AM
not everyone want to break their shit up fool...
true :cool: I do suck big hairy cock :angry: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
:uh:

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
bags of hydros :biggrin: i do that all the time ;)

yes theyre(f and r) close together but whp do you explain how and who :)

Last edited by the_cat at Oct 10 2003, 10:07 PM

1 - 17 of 17 Posts