LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
HATER HURTER
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a question does this happen to anyone else.

when the tanks full with air and u release air i mainly get it from the back bags but does anyone esle get like a squeel or like a loud noise cant really explain it.

and also does anyones valves get stuck? is that normal? cuz sometimes i be riddin straight everythings cool and then 1 of my sides will lock up like the front right or maybe the back left its not any perticular side but does this happen to anyone? are these problems normal?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
My valves will do that if I try to run too high of a PSI through the valves. It'll happen to any of my valves. DAMN things.

·
HATER HURTER
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have Gc 450 extreme with a pressure switch of 140/200 so i dont even get that high of psi i dont know why they would get stuck

·
Registered
640 Posts
How are your filters, or do you have some. Maybe your getting dirt or moisture in your valves.
Wheres the sound coming from, the tank?

·
HATER HURTER
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MY COMPRESSOR FILTERS? WELL I DONT KNO I IMAGINE THEY ARE GOOD IVE ONLY HAD THE BAGS ON FOR A MONTH. THE SOUND I M GUESSING IS FROM THE VALVES OR THE BACK BAGS CUZ I HEAR IT FROM BEHIND I THINK I HEARD IT FROM THE FRONT THE OTHER DAY A LIL. HOW DO I CHECK AND CLEAN IF THERE IS DIRT OR MIOSTURE?

DRAGINDIME:

I HAVE 450 EXTREME VALVES BUT IM ONLY RUNNING A MAX OF 200 PSI I HAVE 3 VAIR 480 COMPRESSORS I HAVE A 12 GALLON BLACK TANK I 4GOT WHAT ITS MADE OF AND I HAVE 2600 FIRESTONES FRONT AND BACK

·
Registered
263 Posts
Do you have a drain cock on the tank?

If so open it a little a see if any water comes out.

If so air down and dry out your system.
Strip and clean your valves ect.

Check your filters and your moisture trap.

Sounds like con-tam to me............

1 - 8 of 8 Posts