LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive heard there not making the slam re series anymore wut wud be the best replacement

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Originally posted by baggedout81@Feb 16 2010, 10:25 AM~16627038
Even if they do stop making them there's probably thousands still sitting on shelves through out the us.
You would be surprised. There are few, slam has almost run them out.
and lately been behind on orders as they got there spring rush early this year.
And the SS dosnt ssm to be released yet. Even though all suppliers have been updating there sites. We have know about this bag for almost 2 years. by the time it hits market.

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Originally posted by Simplicity@Feb 16 2010, 08:31 AM~16627070
And the SS dosnt ssm to be released yet. Even though all suppliers have been updating there sites. We have know about this bag for almost 2 years. by the time it hits market.
O really,a bit behind are they

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Originally posted by Simplicity@Feb 16 2010, 07:31 AM~16627070
Yeah I've been reading about the bag in all the truck mags the beginning of last year. Forget what the mounting pads are made out of now though instead of the aluminum.

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Originally posted by SuicidedRegal@Feb 16 2010, 08:41 AM~16627112
Yeah I've been reading about the bag in all the truck mags the beginning of last year. Forget what the mounting pads are made out of now though instead of the aluminum.
Matahfacking kryptonite :biggrin:

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
I don't think any bag will really replace a Slam, the design gives you an internal bump stop which none of the other air bag companies offer. Imo, Firestones are a great replacement, as well as the new Dominator air bags - all of which if you have room or can fit it. All in all, without the Slams, you must remember that the internal bump stop is gone, you will need one unless you like slapping metal.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Originally posted by foey@Feb 16 2010, 07:36 PM~16633507
I don't think any bag will really replace a Slam, the design gives you an internal bump stop which none of the other air bag companies offer. Imo, Firestones are a great replacement, as well as the new Dominator air bags - all of which if you have room or can fit it. All in all, without the Slams, you must remember that the internal bump stop is gone, you will need one unless you like slapping metal.
I slapped metal once & I did like it. It was fun. But like you said if you dont like slapping metal then get a bumpstop.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cuz the re 7 fit perfectly locked up i need a bag that goes up and not out as much and i heard firestones bluge out out alittle more than others....also wud i have to replace all the bag if i got dual porti only have front and back

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Originally posted by Simplicity@Feb 16 2010, 07:31 AM~16627070

:yessad: Took a few weeks to receive my order.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts