LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 Chevy Astro Van V6 Vortec. When i bought it it was Juiced. I started the change over to Air bags. At the moment it is Bagged up front with 200 psi slam bags . The rear has the Cylinders still in and welded up to the C-Notch, To keep the rear up. It will need some sheet metal work done, (rear bridge section,and some sections up front under the hood near the fire wall. Also rear needs to be bagged,cups and bags). I am having a fuel deliever issue i am working on. THE VAN IS NOT ROAD READY DO TO SUSP. Van come with New GMC front clip, Fiberglass dash. new gauges, billet steering wheel, 18" chrome wheels. Brand New Tires, 2 viair compressor. switches,400 psi Dom. bags for the rear, finders, air line, air gauges,2 tanks,vavles,fitting,4 caption seats,Nitrogen (BIG BOTTLE),ect. Van has no A/C or Heat( If you have to ask why,You have no clue) If you would like to see more pictures email me, I can only show the van off on the weekends. DONT WASTE MY TIME AND I WILL NOT WASTE YOURS. Justin 407-230-0187

$3000 OBO......MONEY TALKS

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

billet stearing wheel with fiberglassed dash

4 capt. seats.
THE JUICE IN THE REAR IN THE PICTURE IS NO LONGER THERE. AND THE SWITCH BOX ALSO.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Nice! good price

1 - 11 of 11 Posts