LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup ppl. i really need some good tips on this. i want to see some pics of examples of where to make brackets for the leaf spring and bag to join. pics of any non framed leaf spring air install will be handy, or a link.

i'm already a distributor for pro hopper so i was thinking of just buying their 3/8 or 1/2 inch line universal airbag FBSS kit. how does this kit compare to whats on the market at the moment. i have to keep it as close to long beach as i can. would showtime have a better kit. i cant find any on their site

D

·
0 Posts
waz up bro? we sell pro hopper at are shop there air kits are not all that we sell another brand of air kits but hell if you sell it and can get it a a good pricce use it they are good there just not the best

WWW.EXTREMEPLANETCUSTOMS.COM

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by dragndors-li@Jul 13 2003, 09:55 AM
waz up bro? we sell pro hopper at are shop there air kits are not all that we sell another brand of air kits but hell if you sell it and can get it a a good pricce use it they are good there just not the best

WWW.EXTREMEPLANETCUSTOMS.COM
ok... well lets say i did want the best. who makes/sells the best valves, compressors, bags, cylinders, etc.

throw some names at me and i'll see what i can hook up. cos systems here in aus arent too fast, and i want all my installs to be the fastest. i want to get some hop.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
put some 1 or 3 gallon tanks on each corner so the air hits the bag quiker use a big ass tank of nitrogen to presser thoae up have a compresser to prime the tanks up first then turn on the nitro so you don't waist that presser

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
hey I heard the word Ranchero, I know everything there is to know about Raising Hell in a Chero. Waasssssuuuupppppp!!!

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
where abouts are you in Melbourne, isn't there a place by Queen Elizabeth Market that sell custom auto shit?? I can't remember its been too long??

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by Cali~DwnUnder@Jul 21 2003, 02:12 AM
ey 1LOWCHERO... i pm'd u a couple of times to get me the pics of ur hydro install and u never got back to me, i was wondering what happened to ya.

so how would u recomend i bag it.

skandalouz.....i dunno, u think they'd be able to get bags?
maybe, there is a place up in Queensland that sells all of it. Hey why don't you go down to Chapel st. and go get blind at Froster's for me! Now there is a novel idea.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh yeh, could do that, my cars sitting at the right hight for chapel. i dont wanna get shit from all those aus shops cos i wanna start something new. bring the lolo scene to aus as it is, not some cheap ass wanna be lolo's.
wheres 1lowchero gone again lol... hard to catch that man

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Originally posted by Cali~DwnUnder@Jul 20 2003, 07:12 PM
ey 1LOWCHERO... i pm'd u a couple of times to get me the pics of ur hydro install and u never got back to me, i was wondering what happened to ya.

so how would u recomend i bag it.

skandalouz.....i dunno, u think they'd be able to get bags?
sorry bro, I'm getting the pics off of the old site I had on there too. Screenhoppers/Ridelow.com But I had my own topic on here 4 Pump Ranchero that had 50 somwthing pages of the build from start to finish with pics and progress. It just got no replys for awhile and got pushed off the pages till it was dumped and could no longer find it. It had everything though. So I'm in the process of getting that all together and posting the How To back into post your rides section for future ref. Use my hotmail account to reach me its easier that way. But ranchero of the early 60's need no mods to the frame for hydros or bags, even to hop and 3 wheel.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
My avatar is my 64 ranchero which should look the same as your ute. Click on name to see my profile and check out my homepage. It has some pics of stuff. It will be updated soon enough. But those 64-65 ranchero's really dont need any frame mods at all to have hydros. I had 4 pumps and 10 batts in the back of mine, with room to spare. I cut the back half of my leafs and ran them as trailing arms. I made my own batt/pump rack with a c-channel underneath. What do you need to know? I still got the 64 and a 63 ranchero too that I drive around. the 64 still has the dros in it. They are both for sale too. Cause I'm getting a new project now. 1973 Monte Carlo. I know all the dimensions and things for what you would need to have if you were to juice it. The car can take alot of shit and 3 wheel with no probs. I love it.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts