LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been thinkin of baggin my 85' regal. do they make a kit for that. and how much might it run to install

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Its the same front Kit as an 82-93 S10, and the rear is just simple brackets! I'm sure they make a Kit, Hit Up Fernando on here he has got what you need. Its simple to install you can easily do it!

·
Registered
343 Posts
be a man and build your own kit, i have never bought a kit or had my car in someones else shop every, well i had the exhaust done on my one car, but thats it

·
Registered
856 Posts
shut up want to be pimp daddy. according to your profile your most active in the classifieds so i bet you dont even have a ride.if your so pro juice you should be active in the dro forum. is the regal your car? does him bagging his regal hurt you in any way? shut your mouth.you talk about respecting the g bodies well at least hes working on one, it could have been used as a winter beater for a import owner.

bag the regal man, and then drop the ass end on pimp daddy feet.

talk to the guy listed in the ride pic page i think he bagged a regal. also i bagged my g body malibu wagon and it was really simple if you just think about one thing at a time.good luck man.

:biggrin: :cheesy: :cool:

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool thanks for all the info, But what kind $$$ am i lookin at?

and does any one have any pics of any setups on a regal.

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Originally posted by regalistic@Nov 13 2003, 11:04 AM
cool thanks for all the info,  But what kind $$$ am i lookin at?

You can get a 3/8 setup with everything you need from Fernando for around $1450 shipped... this is including front and rear g-body brackets... I bought my setup from him when i bagged my 83 cutlass... i have tons of pics if needed, same suspension/frame as a regal...

Jason

Last edited by oneclick at Nov 13 2003, 04:33 PM

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by oneclick+Nov 13 2003, 03:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oneclick @ Nov 13 2003, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--regalistic@Nov 13 2003, 11:04 AM
cool thanks for all the info,  But what kind $$$ am i lookin at?

You can get a 3/8 setup with everything you need from Fernando for around $1450 shipped... this is including front and rear g-body brackets... I bought my setup from him when i bagged my 83 cutlass... i have tons of pics if needed, same suspension/frame as a regal...

Jason[/b][/quote]
hell ya i'd like to see the setup in the trunk and high it and low it sits if possible

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice, i like all the room that u still have in the trunk, well before the sub. thats one of my main reason for wanting to go with air. got any more pics of the car.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is that the exact kit that he sells

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
i like that cutty, where did you get the tank? i have the same tank i belive, do you know the working pressure of it?

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
a pic of the tanks after i was test fitting the brackets i made (you can barely see the brackets though) the brackets weren't finished in this pic, i still had to add another leg to each of them...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts