LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know you have to use cyclinders in the front but do i need to use special mounting brackets for them and should i use them in the back to? or would it be easier to use bags in the back?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I would guess cylinders in the front, bags in the back.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i am going to put cyclinders all the way around. i got 2 5 gallon tanks right now getting ready to get cyclinders this weekend hopefully.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah im getting ready to run 2 450 viair compressors with 1/2 inch lines. they said something bout laying with flats but not with my wires cuz they stick out a lil bit but i think i can still hop a few inches cuz of the quikness

Last edited by peanut at Jul 28 2003, 09:50 PM

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
yeah man your deffinetly gunna have to have cylinders up front or else the bags will blow and make just to cut out any bolts stickin out around the bags in the back even if it doesnt look like it will touch the bag........just grind off the part stickin out.........and i would not use cylinders in the back because they take so much more pressure than bags and if you got bags they go up alot quicker and you might be able to get it up about an inch off the ground......i have with mine

what size wires do you got if you got 14s then if you get some low pro tires then you will lay frame....my tires right now are 75 tall and it sits about and inch off the ground now so if i get some low pros ill be on the ground!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts