·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
if it's something that you want to do, make it so. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by KingCorrupt@Aug 4 2003, 09:00 AM
i know its a ford ,but do you think its a good idea?
i seen juiced grand marquis and juiced crown vics, they look pretty clean, why not a bagged one?? we all need a lil distinction :cool:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
my towncar is bagged its pretty sweet so why not bag a crown vic dont just do it because thats all you got right now if thats the case save up for soemthing you want

·
Registered
856 Posts
i just bagged my 82 malibu wagon. i love my car and its even better with bags, rides like a luxury car.if you want to bag your vic,bag the vic and screw everyone who gives you a hard time. i thought id catch hell for bagging a wagon, but all i hear is good things, people like things that are different, bag the vic.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i bagged my 92 crown vic touring sadan,
i had west coast customs do mine ,cost me $4500.CDN
1/2 inch lines 2 -5 gallon tanks 1 compressor for now but i am working on putting in engine drivin compressor.with the big bags and the 1/2 inch lines you run out of air fast.
i picked up a brand new york from craigs list for a $150 CDN.
but i is looking like it is to big to find a good place to mount it to the 4.6 v8.
i am looking at another compressor on a 4x4 sight that is just like the ac compressor i have mounted on the car .goingt to see if it could be put in any easier.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Originally posted by low92vic@May 16 2006, 06:49 PM~5440799
i bagged my 92 crown vic touring sadan,
i had west coast customs do mine ,cost me $4500.CDN
1/2 inch lines 2 -5 gallon tanks  1 compressor for now but i am working on putting in engine drivin compressor.with the big bags and the 1/2 inch lines you run out of air fast.
i picked up a brand new york from craigs list for a $150 CDN.
but i is looking like it is to big to find a good place to mount it to the 4.6 v8.
i am looking at another compressor on a 4x4 sight that is just like the ac compressor i have mounted on the car .goingt to see if it could be put in any easier.

SHOW SOME PICKS OF YOUR SET-UP LETS SEE HOW WEST COAST CUSTOMS WORK??? I HEARD THEY OVERPRICE???

·
Registered
56 Posts
they did a real clean install on my ride :biggrin:
i was asking other shops for prices and they were the same or more then they charged me.and the other shops had like a month wait to get the car in the shop.
i was in there shop in a week for a week.

i will post some pics soon as i have time to take a few

1 - 20 of 21 Posts