LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a shop or someone to bag my Regal I live in Paramount CA. next to Long Beach and Compton I wanted to juice my ride but I live in appartment on the 2nd floor so I got nowere to install a setup or charge up my battires any help at all will be greatly appreciated :cool:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good lookin' out geez I'm gonna check out More Bounce didn't that shop use to be in Bellflower? Right on the corner? :cool:

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
ONE WORD..........HOMIES HYDRAULICS & AIR BAGS IN PARAMOUNT.... ;)

(562)633-1587

·
Registered
228 Posts
do it yourself. its not hard at all. i'd do it but school is kickin my ass. just buy all your setup and its not that bad. just wire it and do the comps and valves one day, and then do the bags/brackets another day.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by edflores@Oct 7 2007, 07:48 PM~8949685
do it yourself. its not hard at all. i'd do it but school is kickin my ass. just buy all your setup and its not that bad. just wire it and do the comps and valves one day, and then do the bags/brackets another day.
I might try that I was doing some homework dosn't look that bad. thanks for all the help!! :cool:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by streetlifer@Oct 11 2007, 03:15 PM~8979211
That one looks firme how did you make it 3 wheel on bags? :cool:

2600 UP FRONT 2800 IN THE BACK, WE BUILT IT FOR HOPPING MAINLY. AN JUST MESSING WIT IT ONE DAY WE FOUND OUT IT STOOD ON A 3...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts