LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put 24's on my 1994 cadillac fleetwood.
It has the same suspension setup as a 94-96 impala ss.
What kind of lift would i need? i was wondering if air bags would be able to lift my car high enough to put 24's on it? IF so wich ones should I buy and if theres
other ways of lifting it let me know what my options are.

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
I think this guy is the same clown who posted in hydraulics section asking if he should reinforce his big body with juice,just a hunch though!
Join date today!

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by CaDiLlAc94PiMpIn@Jul 30 2005, 08:29 PM
yeah im from florida and no that was my first post
[snapback]3512543[/snapback]​
you want to lift it on 24's or dump it and tuck it on 24's

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do know of coast to coast customs in broward if thats why u asked if lived in florida but i heard there expensive but i just want to know what my options are. and like i said i want it a little high but not too high.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
i asked about frorida because there are alot of fags on this site from florida who put big ass rims on traditionals and raise them up on 4x4 suspension

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Jul 31 2005, 11:12 AM
i asked about frorida because there are alot of fags on this site from florida who put big ass rims on traditionals and raise them up on 4x4 suspension
[snapback]3514047[/snapback]​
:uh: out of all ppl, i thought YOU would be the one to respect another's man's vision of his "dream car" whether its bags, juice, lift kit, lowering kit, pussy ass 13" daytons, or faggot ass 24" rims...

thats all i have to say about that...

for the florida boy,

it can be done, but it will be pricey because of the mods that need to be done... for the vehicle to move with 24's (you already know this), it needs to be lifted above stock hieght... depending on the off set of the rim, you could tuck nice with mods done to the vehicle and lift up high enough to expose the entire rim and drive... dont expect to lay low though...

-qs

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Jul 31 2005, 09:12 AM
[snapback]3514047[/snapback]​
Fucked up thing is this is a LOWRIDER SITE,why come on here with that shit!

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Originally posted by CaDiLlAc94PiMpIn@Jul 31 2005, 09:09 AM
I do know of coast to coast customs in broward if thats why u asked if lived in florida but i heard there expensive but i just want to know what my options are. and like i said i want it a little high but not too high.
[snapback]3514036[/snapback]​
Ok if the that shop is pricy money should not be and Issue with you I mean you are buying 24s and bags and just a little more money for mods and install :)

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Jul 31 2005, 09:26 AM
:uh:  out of all ppl, i thought YOU would be the one to respect another's man's vision of his "dream car" whether its bags, juice, lift kit, lowering kit, pussy ass 13" daytons, or faggot ass 24" rims...

thats all i have to say about that...

for the florida boy,
it can be done, but it will be pricey because of the mods that need to be done... for the vehicle to move with 24's (you already know this), it needs to be lifted above stock hieght...  depending on the off set of the rim, you could tuck nice with mods done to the vehicle and lift up high enough to expose the entire rim and drive... dont expect to lay low though...

-qs
[snapback]3514282[/snapback]​
i showed no disrespect towards him

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Jul 31 2005, 07:21 PM
oh...

my fault then, must have been one of those conotation type of things...

-qs
[snapback]3517089[/snapback]​
something like that
i wonder if he knows how much he need to do just to get those rims on there dropped or raised

·
Registered
856 Posts
i hate all this dirty south crap. 24 inch rims, driving with the doors open, burberry cloth, vatton cloth, color tinted windows.

i would rather ride a power wheels!

if you want 24s and high riding vehicles, heres a tip....

BUY A TRUCK OR SUV! DUMB ASS!

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
:ugh: :around: :angry:

Personally, I wouldn't put anything larger than 20s on a Fleetwood. And while people will flame me for not rolling 14s, the fact is that up to 20s actually FIT this car; they look like they're in the same scale with the car. Anything bigger, 22s, 24s look like shit. They're too big for the car. Regardless, if you're trying to stuff 24s under there, it's going to take some major left to prevent rubs, especially in the rear.

13s - 20s = :thumbsup:
21+ = Get an Escalade

20s & Low-Pros

17s & Vogues

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Aug 1 2005, 11:35 AM
:ugh:  :around:  :angry:

Personally, I wouldn't put anything larger than 20s on a Fleetwood.  And while people will flame me for not rolling 14s, the fact is that up to 20s actually FIT this car; they look like they're in the same scale with the car.  Anything bigger, 22s, 24s look like shit.  They're too big for the car.  Regardless, if you're trying to stuff 24s under there, it's going to take some major left to prevent rubs, especially in the rear.

13s - 20s =  :thumbsup:
21+ = Get an Escalade

20s & Low-Pros

17s & Vogues

[snapback]3521029[/snapback]​
nice ride i agree but i am thinking bout tradeing my 20's for some 14's

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Thanks! I love the classic look of 14s, but I also love the big chrome look. The 20s were on a couple years ago, but now I have the 17s and Vogues. Honestly, I get more compliments now than I did with the 20s.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts