LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,275 Posts
I have seen a Fleet with 22's and it sat so high it looked nasty. I looked similar to the cutt's when you put 22's or bigger on them. They will fit if you want them to and have the money to make them, but why??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,982 Posts
fleetwoods look nice wit any size rim...as long as the back can tuck them a lil...and the biggest rim i seen do that was a 22...so id say 14s,16sVOUGUES,17sVOUGUES,20s or 22s...look good on fleets IMO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Aug 1 2005, 01:35 PM~3521029
:ugh:  :around:  :angry:

Personally, I wouldn't put anything larger than 20s on a Fleetwood.  And while people will flame me for not rolling 14s, the fact is that up to 20s actually FIT this car; they look like they're in the same scale with the car.  Anything bigger, 22s, 24s look like shit.  They're too big for the car.  Regardless, if you're trying to stuff 24s under there, it's going to take some major left to prevent rubs, especially in the rear.

13s - 20s =  :thumbsup:
21+ = Get an Escalade
I agree, 20"s are perfect if you want a decent size wheel but you want it to look right on the car. I bagged mine on 20"s and it was cake, didn't have to cut nothin to make em fit.
heres mine....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
GOTO TO DALES TIRE IN FT LUAD THEY WILL MAKE ANYTHING FIT. AND FOR YA COUNTRY BOYS HATTING ON FLA DON'T HATE CAUSE YOU CAN'T ROLL IN LUXURY. 13'S 24'S 28'S WE ROLL IN ALL HERE IN FLA WE DON'T DISCRIMINATE. THATS WHY MIAMI IS ALWAYS ON THE MAP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by BLAZED96@Aug 13 2005, 10:25 PM~3612508
GOTO TO DALES TIRE IN FT LUAD THEY WILL MAKE ANYTHING FIT. AND FOR YA COUNTRY BOYS HATTING ON FLA DON'T HATE CAUSE YOU CAN'T ROLL IN LUXURY. 13'S 24'S 28'S WE ROLL IN ALL HERE IN FLA WE DON'T DISCRIMINATE. THATS WHY MIAMI IS ALWAYS ON THE MAP.

about damn time, i got tired of defending south florida by my lonesome... we are switch happy just like the next, but we do like to put lincoln town cars on 24's and extend the upper a-arms for the "pitbull stance" effect...

-qs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
THESE PEOPLE THAT BUILD THESE CARS SPEND LOTS OF TIME AND MONEY. JUST CAUSE THEYRE NOT RIDING ON 13'S DOSNT MEAN THEY ARENT A LOWRIDER. HERE WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER THIS CAR?? IT AINT ON 13S BUT IT'S STILL A "LOWRIDER"
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,211 Posts
Originally posted by BLAZED96@Aug 14 2005, 06:04 PM~3619408
THESE PEOPLE THAT BUILD THESE CARS SPEND LOTS OF TIME AND MONEY. JUST CAUSE THEYRE NOT RIDING ON 13'S DOSNT MEAN THEY ARENT A LOWRIDER. HERE WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER THIS CAR?? IT AINT ON 13S BUT IT'S STILL A "LOWRIDER"
personal preference aside... and im sure that does cost some coin...

I really am curious about your opinion... Why do you feel that is a "lowrider"? :)
 

·
SPELL CHECK
Joined
·
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by BLAZED96@Aug 14 2005, 04:04 PM~3619408
THESE PEOPLE THAT BUILD THESE CARS SPEND LOTS OF TIME AND MONEY. JUST CAUSE THEYRE NOT RIDING ON 13'S DOSNT MEAN THEY ARENT A LOWRIDER. HERE WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER THIS CAR?? IT AINT ON 13S BUT IT'S STILL A "LOWRIDER"
Believe me, I am hardly a what you would call a "traditional lowrider," but gawddamn WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR IDEA OF A LOWRIDER? That's the furthest thing from a lowrider, unless your definition of lowrider is it scrapes the low side of an underpass. The fucking thing is JACKED UP!!! Just because it's a G-body, a popular platform for lowriders, doesn't make it a damn lowrider. I mean, you could just as easily call it a drag racer, CUZ IT'S NOT!!! :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,982 Posts
i think homeboy was sayin its still a "lowrider" not the word but its in the same league...all these cars do show up at LRM every show....if they let them in then they are a part of the lowriding culture...just a different side of it.. back then they was trying to be lower, now its just a new generation trying to be higher.

look at the facts... both are in the same exact show and win the same exact awards...both got custom paint...both got over exaggerated rim sizes(13s on a 5000lb cars? / 28s on a sedan?) both got custom gutts,both got painted frames and chrome under there...

the only difference is now they got 12" difference between the 2...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,550 Posts
LOWRIDER ???? wtf - that aint even....... no it just aint


yall notice that who ever's ride it is he's got the tire shine goin on

but can't even take them factory stickers of the wheels ?????????????



WTF


[attachmentid=245363]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,982 Posts
Originally posted by Classic Mercy@Aug 15 2005, 08:29 AM~3625256
LOWRIDER ????  wtf - that aint even....... no it just aint
yall notice that who ever's ride it is he's got the tire shine goin on

but can't even take them factory stickers of the wheels ?????????????
WTF
[attachmentid=245363]
thats the point lol

it shows they brand new...$$$$$$$$
 

·
SPELL CHECK
Joined
·
21,743 Posts
Anything can have custom paint and interior - a ricer, a 4x4 truck, a drag racer, a hot rod.... They're all different styles of cars, but none of them would be confused with another category. That's no lowrider.

People on this forum often argue whether a car with 13s and bags is a lowrider, or whether a car that is juiced on 18s is a lowrider. The line is fuzzy there. Traditionalists will argue that no, they are not lowriders, whereas new-school cats will say they sure are. But a car with 4x4 lifted suspension, as custom as it may be and as much money is poured into it and as much time and effort candy paint and screens and blah blah bliggity blah is in it, still isn't a lowrider.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,550 Posts
Originally posted by calvin@Aug 15 2005, 03:28 PM~3625254
i think homeboy was sayin its still a "lowrider" not the word but its in the same league...all these cars do show up at LRM every show....if they let them in then they are a part of the lowriding culture...just a different side of it.. back then they was trying to be lower, now its just a new generation trying to be higher.

look at the facts... both are in the same exact show and win the same exact awards...both got custom paint...both got over exaggerated rim sizes(13s on a 5000lb cars? / 28s on a sedan?) both got custom gutts,both got painted frames and chrome under there...

the only difference is now they got 12" difference between the 2...


if they let em in then its just the greed for money

plus......... only thing I can agree to is that it is some sort of kustom

like - not original............. category "HIGH RIDER"
 
21 - 40 of 61 Posts
Top