LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello-
Iam wondering if it is possible to put bags on a 96 4dr 4x4 yukon without making it 2 wheel cause see i live in traverse city michigan and i get shitty winters so i need 4 wheel sometimes. is there a kit or site i can check out to find out any info? any imput would help me a lot.
Peace,
Joey :wave:

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
check witt Ride-Tech, AIM, or prolly God Father, they mught have stuff not sure though.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
yes

:cheesy: ,

cc

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
YES IT COULD BE DONE MAKE SURE U TAKE IT TO A FABRICATOR NOT A RETAILER YOU WANT GOOD WELDS AND THICK MATERIAL :cool:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you know anyone in michigan , also i have a 1979 chevyimpala that i am baggin to so i need to get that shit done up

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by 79impala/84jimmy@Sep 16 2003, 12:00 AM
do you know anyone in michigan , also i have a 1979 chevyimpala that i am baggin to so i need to get that shit done up
fast bag or slow?

bags for your model and year are bolt on and require minimal modifications.

:cheesy: ,

cc

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Were can i get the kit? and for which car the yukon or the impala, and i want them to be fast

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
dont get no bolt right on kit you will have problems that truck is about 6.000 pounds that kit they make is out off 1/8 steel or 3/16 you will bend and break thats only a kit from (point a to point b kit)
you will be sorry :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts