LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm doing an install on a cutlas and was wondering if there is already a kit set up with everything in it. Cus I already put a kit together and quoted him a price, which was about 987.99 for parts.

I told him he should go juice on that ride, but he doesn't want to. So any help would be appreciated.

Oh yeah, I am also possibly doing an install on an 89 Mustang. I've never seen one done before so if anyone has any info on that.

And also I've got a guy with a 2004 Lightning that wants to bag it on 22"s once he gets the ride. I've seen many of these trucks with bags on them so that won't be hard. Peace.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Fernando@Aug 12 2003, 09:12 PM
What parts did they quote you? I have a bolt on kit for a cutlass.
The quote is for everything, fittings hose, 4 3/8" smc and 4 1/2" smc, 450C viair compressor and a 12 galon tank. Everything except for the box, but he is making his own box.

How much for the bolt on kit and does it come with brackets too?

Oh yeah, his cutlass is an 84.

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,461 Posts
I bagged my 85 regal, to do somthing a little different at the time ,that lasted like a year, then ended up puttin hydros on it. and I'm much happier.bags were cool but to slow, everyone was alwayz bothering me to hit switches but my shit was too slow. But if ya got the cash to do a decent setup up, I would recomend it.I just pieced my set up together here and there, with 1/2 inch manual valves and it was still too slow 4 me. But is real easy to put them on these cars, the front is the same as S-10's, and the rear is soooo easy just replaceing the coil springs, I'd say piece it together, but use electric valves.Good luck.

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,461 Posts
Oh, yeah and I only spent like round $500-$600 for everything, wasnt too bad. Not like any of my info is useful but thought I'd tell ya anyway.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It does I appreciate it! Im just not familier with the cutty suspension but Ive looked at it a few times and lit looks pretty easy. Im leavin for college next sunday so it probably wont get done for a while now.

·
Registered
891 Posts
its not that hard becuase i started but i decided not to finish. the brackets are bolt on in the front. im not sure about the back. i have front brackets if u want them. PM me about that.
get 1/2 electric valves. u will be more happy in the long run.
100 percent duty compressor also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts