LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
got pics of the car ?
will you be doing the work yourself?
is there anything special about the car?
do you think you would ever sell it?
how often do you drive it?
how much are you looking to spend?

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by juandik@Jan 2 2004, 12:33 AM
well in a hydraulics for um you are getting biast answers

so i will say is

just too damn sweet
very nice :cool: should pont out that this isnt you normal starting out set up. plus that cars frame is fully wrapped. $$$ i see some big money in that ride

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by Mark+Jan 1 2004, 11:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mark @ Jan 1 2004, 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--juandik@Jan 2 2004, 12:33 AM

so i will say is

just too damn sweet
very nice :cool: should pont out that this isnt you normal starting out set up. plus that cars frame is fully wrapped. $$$ i see some big money in that ride[/b][/quote]
exmuthaf*ckinzacly

that is where i was going with on my other post

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Jan 2 2004, 12:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Jan 2 2004, 12:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2004, 11:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--juandik
@Jan 2 2004, 12:33 AM

so i will say is

just too damn sweet

very nice :cool: should pont out that this isnt you normal starting out set up. plus that cars frame is fully wrapped. $$$ i see some big money in that ride
exmuthaf*ckinzacly

that is where i was going with on my other post[/b][/quote]
:biggrin:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Umn well im 16 and this is my first car...everything is stock, but re-done, new engine, new classic interior, new paint job, new this new that, you get it, i think when i start working on my car im going to have sum peeps from the C.C. come help me hook it up with me. No im not goiong to sell it anytime soon, and no digital photos now, ima spend however much i can , but no one will tell me how fuckin much it will cost me to put hydraulics on her... at least someone can tell me how much they spent putting their hydraulics on there car... not sure though, i might throw some bags on her...

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by ELF@Jan 2 2004, 12:55 AM
Umn well im 16 and this is my first car...everything is stock, but re-done, new engine, new classic interior, new paint job, new this new that, you get it, i think when i start working on my car im going to have sum peeps from the C.C. come help me hook it up with me. No im not goiong to sell it anytime soon, and no digital photos now, ima spend however much i can , but no one will tell me how fuckin much it will cost me to put hydraulics on her... at least someone can tell me how much they spent putting their hydraulics on there car... not sure though, i might throw some bags on her...
ok its like this....frame wrap 3000 (if ya cant do it your self)
juice ..2 pumps chrome comp 1300
batts...500 or so for 6

something like that. no i have never had juice, but i looked into it...no for ME

and also. why wouldnt you bag it? why would you juice it? and vice versa.

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Jan 2 2004, 12:58 AM
i would say go with the air spring suspention
i second this...plus you need to spend time on them schooling things like math and more important SHOP CLASS! haha. not out finding the next oil leck :biggrin: j/k

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by ELF@Jan 2 2004, 01:13 AM
not trying to sound stupid but what exactly is a frame wrap... jeez lol
its where sheets of thick steel like 1/4 thick, is welded to all sides of the frame to keep the car from bending out of shape. its a very time consuming joke..involves takeing the body off the frame

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
bullshit put 2 pumps 4 batts and run accumulators and you will have a great ride and as long as you don't beat the shit out of your car then you willl not have unussual problems matter o fact cp just juiced a 600 benz and use 2 prohoppers and accumulators
and it rides nice.

to instal air ride corectly you usualy have to cut more shit out the way to keep the bags from rubbin and blowing.

go with a good quality 2 pump kit 4 batts accumulators
and a high quality installer who has the customers best interest at mind.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and a high quality installer who has the customers best interest at mind. lol thats the thing im pretty sure theres no installers around here, but i need to check in the surrounding areas... yea you dont really need a wrapping unless you want to beat the shit out of your car... im lookin at sum 4 pump 8 batt... once you get a wrapping you have to get a whole new paint job dont you? lmao, just got one...lol, fuck the wrapping... bags arent so bad

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by ELF@Jan 2 2004, 01:33 AM
and a high quality installer who has the customers best interest at mind. lol thats the thing im pretty sure theres no installers around here, but i need to check in the surrounding areas... yea you dont really need a wrapping unless you want to beat the shit out of your car... im lookin at sum 4 pump 8 batt... once you get a wrapping you have to get a whole new paint job dont you? lmao, just got one...lol, fuck the wrapping... bags arent so bad
i dont see why you would have to repaint the car, unless you dropped the front end a few times :biggrin:
i was going to fully wrap my regal with just 2 pumps and 6 batts. the weight of all the batts pumps and such sure do take a toll of a frame that goes up and down fast

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by Mark+Jan 2 2004, 09:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mark @ Jan 2 2004, 09:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ELF@Jan 2 2004, 01:33 AM
and a high quality installer who has the customers best interest at mind.                                                                                               lol thats the thing im pretty sure theres no installers around here, but i need to check in the surrounding areas... yea you dont really need a wrapping unless you want to beat the shit out of your car... im lookin at sum 4 pump 8 batt... once you get a wrapping you have to get a whole new paint job dont you? lmao, just got one...lol, fuck the wrapping... bags arent so bad
i dont see why you would have to repaint the car, unless you dropped the front end a few times :biggrin:
i was going to fully wrap my regal with just 2 pumps and 6 batts. the weight of all the batts pumps and such sure do take a toll of a frame that goes up and down fast[/b][/quote]
yup their is alot of weight in that fuckin trunk

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
if you were to go with a very basic juice setup you wouldnt be looking at a whole lot to spend on the vehicle and the system could be built off of...i would suggest just doing as much research on both air ride and hydraulics so you can learn everything that would apply to you and then you could make the decision for yourself..
ive noticed that when juice or bags topics are made theres alot of bs replies and you really dont get any of the answers your really looking for..

1 - 20 of 43 Posts