LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup i got a 2002 xtreme and i want to bag it i can get it done for 1500 i want to know what i need to look for to make sure i got everything i need to do the job well im getting a shop in nc to do it for me but i know nutting about it so i wanna know what to look for ;)

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
I assume you are doing a complete fully independent setup?

I would get at least 8 valves,Plenty of Hose(Pending on what size you are going to use.),Tanks,solenoid(s),switches,Fittings(Lots of them!),Tanks,Gauges,and Compressor(s). :cool:

Dont forget your 2500lb. bags

Last edited by SIXONEFORLIFE at Aug 26 2003, 12:07 PM

·
Registered
918 Posts
Where are you from in NC because down here on the coast a shop called Nu Image will do your bag set up really nice for a decent price.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE@Aug 26 2003, 08:58 AM

I would get at least 8 valves,Plenty of Hose(Pending on what size you are going to use.),Tanks,solenoid(s),switches,Fittings(Lots of them!),Tanks,Gauges,and Compressor(s). :cool:

presser swytch, battery switch, relife valve,
bolts, brackets, atleast one guage on the tank,and 2600 lbs bags all the way around or in the back with 2500 lbs bags in front

Last edited by joebomber52 at Aug 26 2003, 09:51 AM

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok im in burlington thats alot to know lol where that shop at might make my way there and if u could get me some prices that would be very helpful thanx on everything guys

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Aug 26 2003, 12:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Aug 26 2003, 12:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SIXONEFORLIFE@Aug 26 2003, 08:58 AM

presser swytch, battery switch, relife valve,
bolts, brackets, atleast one guage on the tank,and 2600 lbs bags all the way around or in the back with 2500 lbs bags in front[/b][/quote]
Thanks Joe finishing the list! ;) I was getting tired of typing!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Yeah NU Image's number is (910) 794-8977 They should be able to help with your bag needs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts