LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
at the last one there wasnt to many people that showed up, i think it because they had it on a saturday. but man that rock ban they had there sucked.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
HOW IN THE HELL DO I GET THERE I CANT GET DIRECTIONS ON mAP qUEST.HELP ME

·
Registered
709 Posts
:dunno: what hapened i heard the show sucked there was only like six cars there. There weren't giving any money away. We were gonna show but my uncle said no one was gonna go. there was really no advertisment done for this show. :dunno:

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
it was all fuked up i drove all the way from Compton for nothing.maybe next time he should put in his flyers that its a kick back not a show , :(

·
Registered
95 Posts
are you looking for any more artist to perform? I am currently working with artist thru the bay area and thru sacremento if you are interested get back to me email wioth a 3 that I can reach you at

·
Registered
709 Posts
Originally posted by Big nene 1@Sep 19 2005, 09:42 PM~3847071
it was all fuked up i drove all the way from Compton for nothing.maybe next time he should put in his flyers that its a kick back not a show , :(
how many cars showed up? thats sad homie u drove all the way from compton for nothing.

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Originally posted by Big nene 1@Sep 19 2005, 09:42 PM~3847071
hey Nene...feel free to hit a homie up and ask what shows will be worth the travel........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts