LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
damn that's why i always use a drill or a cut off wheel shit like that don't happen with any of those 2 options :biggrin:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Originally posted by wayne64ss@Sep 28 2007, 07:07 AM~8887408
why the shit would an auto mech teacher use a torch for a ball joint.  every idiot knows the easiest way to get em out is an air chisel (if they are really in there) or just a good ol die grinder. what a putz.
x2

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
just cuz that shyt exploded does nt mean he is not a good teacher .. shyt happens to the best of the best u guys have issues

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Originally posted by bigtroubles1@Sep 29 2007, 03:20 PM~8895684
just cuz that shyt exploded does nt mean he is not a good teacher .. shyt happens to the best of the best u guys have issues
:cheesy: you a relative?

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Layitlow sympathy AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
358 Posts
Originally posted by LOCO 78@Sep 27 2007, 08:52 PM~8885315
:0  i saw some on the twilight zone, you know the one were some dumb ass teacher heater up a ball joint and it exploded, leaving the children's teacher less, that was a classic :cheesy:
ROFLMAO good one, brother, MFs better get hip. LOL "OUT OF" the freakin' zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
I never even thought about using a torch for that. Who in the hell would? oh yeah, someone who's became a failure and took job as a tech college teacher.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Originally posted by AndrewH@Oct 18 2007, 06:13 PM~9033662
I never even thought about using a torch for that. Who in the hell would? oh yeah, someone who's became a failure and took job as a tech college teacher.

:0 fucking OUCH :roflmao: :roflmao:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts