LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering ive it makes your wheel come further off the body (with that damn Panhard bar ) on my 60 Impala :uh:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Actually, extending the banana bar changes the pinion angle so that the driveline doesn't bind up when the car is locked all the way up.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so ive I extend it , the driveshaft will not touch my frame when I go real low ?

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
DONT EXTEND THE BANANA BAR, IT WILL FUCK UP YOUR PINION ANGLE WHEN YOU DUMP THE CAR, I HAVE TRYED THAT SHIT MYSELF BACK IN THE DAY AND IT DONT WORK SMOOTH AT ALL...

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by blackonblack64@Sep 28 2003, 09:47 PM
v-max's look extended or have i been smokin too much ?? lolol
I THINK YOU`RE THINKIN' BOUT THE ORANGE 63 VERT RIGHT?
HE HAS 2 BANANAS ON THAT ONE THAT IS EXTENDED BUT HE HAS ALLSO FABRICATED TOTALLY NEW MOUNTS ON THE REAR END ALONG WITH LOTTSA OTHER MODS DONE TO THE REAR END AND THAT PUTS US IN A TOTAL OTHER POSITION, BUT THATS RIGHT HE HAS EM EXTENDED, IT DONT LAY ALL THE WAY DOWN THOU... ;)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
damn does any one have pics of his rear end on the trey cus i moved the bracket on my rear end foward a bit and i havent put it in yet ??

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by blackonblack64@Sep 29 2003, 04:46 PM
damn does any one have pics of his rear end on the trey cus i moved the bracket on my rear end foward a bit and i havent put it in yet ??
HERE YA GO...
;)

THERES A BUNCH OF MODS DONE TO THIS REAR END, AND IT WOULD NOT WORK PROPERLY IF YOU DIDENT DO EM ALL...

BUT LIKE I SAID I'VE TRYED EXTENDING THE BANANA BAR BACK IN THE DAY AND IT DON'T WORK IF YOU DONT DO A BUNCH OF OTHER MODS TOO...

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
THAT 4-LINK IS BANANAS!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited by badass 64 at Sep 30 2003, 08:52 AM

·
Registered
369 Posts
he dosnt even need shocks,,, from what i can make out there is no drive shaft ... why do you even need a banana bar dude when your not even interested in driving or letting one side down because your little 4 link thang you got there wont allow it anywayz.

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
IT SURE GETS UP THERE BUT IT'S GOTTA BE THE MOST RANCID REAR END I'VE SEEN
...EVER!!!

Last edited by badass 64 at Sep 30 2003, 09:15 PM

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
damn and i thought hi low'3 yellowish gold 63 was bent like a bannanna look at that trunk looks like a import spoiler now!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts