LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
k this is how you find it go to your local fabric shop and ask them if they have it in stock if they say no ask them to order you some and tell them wut color you need

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
ALL YOU ROOKIES ON HERE LOOKIN FOR MY SIGNATURE TRADEMARK, IWAS THE ORIGINATOR OF THE RAGG IN THE INTERIOR (GREY) 5 YEARS AGO, DOORS ,VISORS, ARMREST, ALL THE TRIMS, ILL POST PICTURES TOMMORROW ON THE FIRST I DID AND THE ONES CURRENTLY DONE, THEN ILL HOOK YALL UP WITH THE INFO

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by CHINA MAN MAJESTICS@Jul 30 2005, 12:56 AM
ALL YOU ROOKIES ON HERE LOOKIN FOR MY SIGNATURE TRADEMARK, IWAS THE ORIGINATOR OF THE RAGG IN THE INTERIOR (GREY)  5 YEARS AGO, DOORS ,VISORS, ARMREST, ALL THE TRIMS, ILL POST PICTURES TOMMORROW ON THE FIRST I DID AND THE ONES CURRENTLY DONE, THEN ILL HOOK YALL UP WITH THE INFO
[snapback]3508712[/snapback]​
i was the originator of wire wheels and hydraulics.....

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Originally posted by CHINA MAN MAJESTICS@Jul 30 2005, 12:56 AM
ALL YOU ROOKIES ON HERE LOOKIN FOR MY SIGNATURE TRADEMARK, IWAS THE ORIGINATOR OF THE RAGG IN THE INTERIOR (GREY)  5 YEARS AGO, DOORS ,VISORS, ARMREST, ALL THE TRIMS, ILL POST PICTURES TOMMORROW ON THE FIRST I DID AND THE ONES CURRENTLY DONE, THEN ILL HOOK YALL UP WITH THE INFO
i dont think you were the first but w/e i did some shirts with rags on it

Attachments

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Originally posted by CHINA MAN MAJESTICS@Jul 29 2005, 11:56 PM
Your car was the one I got the idea out of.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Originally posted by lowridergod@Jul 30 2005, 11:06 PM
i dont think you were the first but w/e i did some shirts with rags on it
[snapback]3513286[/snapback]​
CHECK MY FILE HOMIE, YOUNG HOG VIDEO 2000,2001 REAL STREET WEAR COMMERCIAL BANGED OUT WITH PANTS, SHIRTS, BELTS, AND SHOES, AND IF THAT AINT ENOUGH, A MAGAZINE COVER I DID WITH THE GREY RAGG BELT EARLY 2001, AND ALL REAL RAGGZ NOT SOME SHIT FROM THE GARMENT DISRICT... THE TAN SHIRT DONT LOOK LIKE A DEAD RAGG, LOOKS LIKE A COWBOY SHIRT, AND THE BLACK RAGG SHIRT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS RINE STONES, THE PRINT DONT LOOK RIGHT,IF YOU WANT TO GET PAID HIT ME UP ON THE P.M. AND ILL TELL YOU WHAT MAKES THE MOST MONEY FAST WITH THE RIGHT PRINT

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Originally posted by Ulysses 2@Jul 31 2005, 10:18 AM
Your car was the one I got the idea out of.
[snapback]3514432[/snapback]​
THATS COOL HOMIE, IM GOING TO PUT FLICKS UP OF ALL THE CARS IVE DONE SINCE 2000 WITH REAL BANDANA AND ILL ALSO POST FLICKS OF THE CLOTHING LINE REAL STREET WEAR THAT WE LET GO BECAUSE SNOOP DOGG THREATEND TO SUE US FOR THE PATTEND THAT HE HAD ON THE ALL STARS AFTER CONVERSE SOLD HIM RIGHTS TO THEM

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Originally posted by CHINA MAN MAJESTICS@Jul 31 2005, 02:14 PM
CHECK MY FILE HOMIE, YOUNG HOG VIDEO 2000,2001 REAL STREET WEAR COMMERCIAL BANGED OUT WITH PANTS, SHIRTS, BELTS, AND SHOES, AND IF THAT AINT ENOUGH, A MAGAZINE COVER I DID WITH THE GREY RAGG BELT EARLY 2001, AND ALL REAL RAGGZ NOT SOME SHIT FROM THE GARMENT DISRICT... THE TAN SHIRT DONT LOOK LIKE A DEAD RAGG, LOOKS LIKE A COWBOY SHIRT, AND THE BLACK RAGG SHIRT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS RINE STONES, THE PRINT DONT LOOK RIGHT,IF YOU WANT TO GET PAID HIT ME UP  ON THE P.M. AND ILL TELL YOU WHAT MAKES THE MOST MONEY FAST WITH THE RIGHT PRINT
[snapback]3515066[/snapback]​
the print on my shirts is the real shit to not those dolla store rags nither

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
ttt for pics...

but not trying to start any shyt but some of the big homies from my hood used orange and blue flags to cover visors and headrests in their rides... I know of a homie that had it back in the early 90s... you may have been the first to get recognized for doing it but you werent the first to do it...

1 - 20 of 191 Posts