LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my bike and now two kids that dont even like lowriders bought low low bikes. One of them is buying my Trike kit, and the other one wants "dubs" on his first car. I feel like people are jumping on the bandwagon and not respecting lowriding. I told them that I was hookin up my blazer with 13's and hydros' and they laughed. just tellin ya wuz up

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by hydryan@Dec 15 2003, 04:12 PM
I just sold my bike and now two kids that dont even like lowriders bought low low bikes. One of them is buying my Trike kit, and the other one wants "dubs" on his first car. I feel like people are jumping on the bandwagon and not respecting lowriding. I told them that I was hookin up my blazer with 13's and hydros' and they laughed. just tellin ya wuz up
who cares, you got your cash didn't you????

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 306caddy@Dec 15 2003, 06:36 PM
i'd give them there money back and get back the bike...

or keep the money and get back the bike
they didnt buy my bike, they bught em from aztlan..............

maybe i posted in the wrong forum??

L

·
0 Posts
YUP MONEY'Z MONEY ,IF THEIRZ A WAY TO GET IT, DO IT , JUST DON'T BE STUPID ......... yo i knock some kid the other day fo sayin som stupid shit bout lowrider'z ,, me and my boiz was talkin bout the portland sho comin up, and this dude is a nosy lil bitch , so afta we said low bike he started laughin , so i walked up to him and just knocked him , then he said low bikes are fo fags , so i knocked him again , then he was like wut you do that fo , and i was like you damm straight you betta be askin wut i do that fo ,,, afta that every one respect the low industry at my school

1 - 6 of 6 Posts