LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm brand spankin new to all of this. I have a 84 suburban that I'm customizing. I just want to know can I make it go down and up and how much would it cost?

·
Registered
153 Posts
What are you lookin for, a kit? or Individual pieces? Either way, I am not sure if they have a kit for your car (i would guess they do..) But if you want, look around at some previous posts (do a search) for some quality sites, and maybe even a reply to a post just like this.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 91caprice@Aug 21 2003, 11:43 AM
What are you lookin for, a kit? or Individual pieces? Either way, I am not sure if they have a kit for your car (i would guess they do..) But if you want, look around at some previous posts (do a search) for some quality sites, and maybe even a reply to a post just like this.
Ok thanx. I don't need to bounce and all that. I just want to lower it when I park and raise it up when I'm driving. Does it cost alot to do that? anybody know?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Depends. It could cost you more if you had a shop did it, but if your knowledgeable enough to do it yourself, then it probly wont be that much, once again, look around on search topics for kits and such and on websites. If you can't find nething, then I suggest you piece your own setup together (more expensive, but what are you gunna do u kno?)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts